Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Want to travel with AP - Question about working on EAD/H1 after using AP

Recommended Posts

I have AP and EAD valid until Oct 2015, based on pending EB I-485. My H1B petition is valid until June 2016, however my I-94 is valid only until mid-September 2015 due to my Indian passport expiring in Sep 2015. The H1B visa stamped on my passport already expired in Sep 2013.


I would like to travel to India in Dec 2014 and return to US in Dec 2014. I will be in India only for five days, so I don't have the time to stamp H1B visa. I would like to use AP to return to US. My question is that if I use AP to enter US, would I have to work on EAD henceforth or would I be able to continue working on my H1 status even though I used AP to enter US? Please let me know. 


Thank you.

Share this post

Link to post

I had a follow up on this -

When the parolee applies for h1b extension -

1. Is the parolee cap exempt based on previous petition?

2. Does the new h1b petition has to be counselor processing or can be AOS with new I 94?

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now