No updates on the H1B receipt number - PP

Maggie2017

Hi

My new employer submitted my H1 petition on 10/30/2014 with the USCIS under premium processing. It has been 11 days since the application was filed, my lawyer has not received any updates regarding my case. I learnt online that in the case of the premium processing the attorney receives an email confirmation with the receipt number with 2-3 days of the application date. However in my case there hasn't been any updates on the receipt number via mail or email. My attorney is now planning to re-submit the PP application just in case USCIS has not considered this application under PP.

What could have possibly happened to my application? Please advise

Thanks

Thank you all for the reply. 

My attorney received the receipt number in mail yesterday. When I checked the status of the application with the receipt number it says that my application was received on 10/31. It does not say it was received under "premium processing." 

USCIS has updated their case tools and it is difficult for me to conclude anything from the updated site. My attorney has resubmitted the premium form and I am hoping things move forward soon. 

Thank you all for the reply. 

My attorney received the receipt number in mail yesterday. When I checked the status of the application with the receipt number it says that my application was received on 10/31. It does not say it was received under "premium processing." 

USCIS has updated their case tools and it is difficult for me to conclude anything from the updated site. My attorney has resubmitted the premium form and I am hoping things move forward soon. 

You should be fine.

Hi, 

The new premium form was resent on Monday and its Wednesday today. I still haven't received any updates from the online USCIS tool. In my past experience I received updates almost the next day. Could something have possibly gone wrong with this application? 

I am a bit worried now because my start date is soon approaching and I don't want to start unless I get an approval on my case. Is there a way to know if my premium petition was accepted?

Thanks

Archived