Interview on 5th Nov @ Ottawa, Canada

anynemous

Hi Friends,

Today, I had my visa interview in Ottawa consulate. VO did not say the golden words but he mentioned "I should receive my passport within 2-3 days". After 30 mins I checked my status in CEAC site and it's showing status as "AP". What does this mean?

Please help me to understand this. Thanks.

Hi Friends,

Today, I had my visa interview in Ottawa consulate. VO did not say the golden words but he mentioned "I should receive my passport within 2-3 days". After 30 mins I checked my status in CEAC site and it's showing status as "AP". What does this mean?

Is it ur first H1 i,e F1 to h1 stamping. Also can share ur experience..

Hi Friends,

Dis VO give u any slips pink or blue???

I guess it will take atleast 1 business day to change from AP to 'Issued'.

But wait for others to respond also.

BTW can you please share your visa interview experience..? And a little bit about your back ground whether you are (F1->H1 or H1->H1)

Thanks in advance for sharing.

mine was L1 to H1.

normal questions, 

Who is your employer?

who is  the end client?

Job responsibilities.

How long with current company.

that could be administrative processing... I also have interview scheduled for Nov20 at Ottawa. can you share the questions and experience with interview please. by the way congrats :)....  

interview was very simple and whole process took around 45 mins. and he asked usual questions,

Who is your employer?

who is  the end client?

Job responsibilities.

How long with current company.

I had Interview on 31st Oct 7:30 AM. 

I had same issue. VO told me your VISA is approval and you should get passport by Wednesday.But till now I didn't recived any thing. in CEAC shows "Administrative Processing" any Idea???

How long it's taking time? 

mostly Admin process for everyone, I heard like Admin process is at Ottawa takes 1-2 weeks, 

Hi all

I also had my interview on nov 5th. VO said I'll hear back 2-3 days & visa approved. However, when I check the link provided by the VO, Under applicant summary I don't see anything other than "You currently have no appointment scheduled" in RED. Is there any other website/ link we need to check?

I don't see any "AP" on the website. Where does one see that. I just want to double check if I am checking the ight link. Please advice.

Archived