Effective October 31, 2014, Embassy Kingston does not accept interview applications from third country nationals for the following visa categories

RahulKR

That's what we have been saying. Best place for visa interview is your home country.

Please stop this consulate shopping....!!!!

Hi Rahul,

I understand that you are a senior member here, but now we cannot go back and fix things. If you have any suggestions please help us if not please skip the page. Please do not intimidate us. This is not what you "were" saying its about what we have to do now. We have paid the fee, filled the ds 160 forms booked the date, the consulate cancelled the date. So what now? If you have the answer to this based on your expertise please tell us or just skip the thread. 

Hope you understand.

Thanks

Hi Rahul,

I understand that you are a senior member here, but now we cannot go back and fix things.

Well, people here and elsewhere have said for a long long time that going to the home country is best.

It is just that people like you don't want to listen, and when the sh*t hits the fan, you lash out at the people who told you for ages to go to your home country for stamping.

May I suggest you guys actually start listening? It would be better for everybody.

Hi Rahul,

I understand that you are a senior member here, but now we cannot go back and fix things. If you have any suggestions please help us if not please skip the page. Please do not intimidate us. This is not what you "were" saying its about what we have to do now. We have paid the fee, filled the ds 160 forms booked the date, the consulate cancelled the date. So what now? If you have the answer to this based on your expertise please tell us or just skip the thread. 

Hope you understand.

Thanks

I already suggested to everyone that attend the interview only at your home country. If you have listened to me then you wouldn't face this problem.

Admit it, didn't you do this by yourself?

Well, people here and elsewhere have said for a long long time that going to the home country is best.

It is just that people like you don't want to listen, and when the sh*t hits the fan, you lash out at the people who told you for ages to go to your home country for stamping.

May I suggest you guys actually start listening? It would be better for everybody.

Firstly I thought this was a professional forum and we are not allowed to use words like **** etc, secondly its upto an individual where he wants to go get stamped. We are not illegal immigrants. As per US consulate they gave us an option that we could attend the interview in jamaica or canada (in old days mexico), and we are just using it. We are not breaking any law. If we were to be at fault, it would not be a fault at all. Its like choosing to go eat a fast food instead of waiting an hr at a restaurant. Btw I am pretty sure, well you can keep saying all you want. Not a single person who reads your comments care about them because you don't share information you try to intimidate. That is not going to work sir, and yeah if you think people will stop looking for a new consulate to get stamped then you are dreaming.

I already suggested to everyone that attend the interview only at your home country. If you have listened to me then you wouldn't face this problem.

Admit it, didn't you do this by yourself?

Please look at my reply above.

Both of you guys, people are not at fault here. They had an option to use and they used it. 

Please look at my reply above.

Both of you guys, people are not at fault here. They had an option to use and they used it. 

Go on, keep ranting. But the truth remains the same.

DOS clearly suggested to go to your home country for visa interview, and I suggested the same to all. If you don't take it then consulate will obviously create new rules for visa interview.

Your post doesn't make any sense.

Nobody said people are at fault.

DOS, the consulates and we are saying that stamping in the home country is the best option. How in the world do you get from that to somebody "being at fault"???

Or do you have something bad to hide, and that's why you are going to a third country?

Archived