All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
finalinjamaica

visa appointment cancelled email jamaica,anyone in same boat

Yes I got the same email this morning.

I have the appointment on NOV 17 and 2 of my friends who got the appointment on same date also got cancelled.

T

Looks like for everybody (that I know of) who have appointments in Nov and Dec were cancelled.

i know some people whose appointment was not cancelled for nov 3, i think some people still have appointments scheduled

Mine was on Nov 17th. I also got cancellation email. Now discussion here should be what steps to take to reschedule. Does anyone have any idea? and can we use same DS160(i did not submit yet) to book slot in any other location when dates open such as Canada? Appreciate your response.

we are in the same situation,- our appointment was cancelled ,which was on Nov 17th - and we called them  and they said no clue about refunding money ..

Any idea about refunding money or transferring to other country for processing visa ?( if embassy cancel's it)

we are in the same situation,- our appointment was cancelled ,which was on Nov 17th - and we called them  and they said no clue about refunding money ..

Any idea about refunding money or transferring to other country for processing visa ?( if embassy cancel's it)

i know one person cancelled before and he forget about the money, he booked in another country later and paid fee again. he did not care about money he paid to first place

I have appointment on Nov 3 but i didnt receive any cancellation email .. Am i safe ?

i think so, u can call them and confirm it to clear ur doubts

Mine was on Nov 17th. I also got cancellation email. Now discussion here should be what steps to take to reschedule. Does anyone have any idea? and can we use same DS160(i did not submit yet) to book slot in any other location when dates open such as Canada? Appreciate your response.

DS 160 and MRV fees are specific to a country so you cannot reuse them

Hello,

Ma and my friend is having appointment on Nov6th it got cancelled and my other friends is having on NOV 3rd, Nov 13 & NOV 17th every one's got cancelled. I don't know what the hell is going in Jamaica.

Any one of you is having any updates about India??

i know one person cancelled before and he forget about the money, he booked in another country later and paid fee again. he did not care about money he paid to first place

They will not be able to refund but they said that there will be an option to transfer the payment to another applicant who wants to go when the dates are up.

The appointment fees is non-refundable. If you want to book an appointment with Kingston consulate, you can do so against the same fee. No need to pay again. The MRV fee paid once is valid for the next 1 year.

If you have plans to book with a different consulate, you need to start afresh and pay again.