Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Travel on EAD

Recommended Posts

Travel on EAD


Hi All,

I got my EAD card 1 month back. At the bottom of the card it's written "SERVES AS I-512 ADVANCE PAROLE". My husband is sponsoring my GC. I just want to know when I travel outside US on EAD, like to Canada or India, will I need a Visa stamped on my passport to return back to US? Just like for H1b we need visa stamping.

Will I have to go to embassy to get my passport visa stamped on EAD as well?


Also, will I just need to show this card at the port of entry?


Thanks a lot in advance.


Share this post

Link to post

Nothing specific. Your Passport and AP are the only required items. They may send you for secondary inspection and then they will parole you in. Just routine.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this