I129 Petition Status Post Decision Activity

SridharPvr

Hi, My case was in 2nd RFE. My employer submitted the documents and the status was "We received your response to our Request for Evidence". Suddenly, today I got a notification mail saying "Appeal Was Dismissed". As far as I know, we never appealed for anything. What does it mean ? Does it mean, the Visa has been denied ? Please help me out. Am worried a lot !!

Hi,

Is your case Premium processing? If yes,your attorney/employer should get email/mail.I think it should be some system error,mine showing appeal is dismissed from past 15 days and we didn't received any mail/email.Hope for best

Thanks.

Did u get any update on ur case

uote name="pramodxyle" post="331434" timestamp="1416726548"]Hi,

My case was in 2nd RFE. My employer submitted the documents and the status was "We received your response to our Request for Evidence".

Suddenly, today I got a notification mail saying "Appeal Was Dismissed". As far as I know, we never appealed for anything. What does it mean ? Does it mean, the Visa has been denied ? Please help me out. Am worried a lot !!

Hi, My case was in 2nd RFE. My employer submitted the documents and the status was "We received your response to our Request for Evidence". Suddenly, today I got a notification mail saying "Appeal Was Dismissed". As far as I know, we never appealed for anything. What does it mean ? Does it mean, the Visa has been denied ? Please help me out. Am worried a lot !!

Did you get any update on you case ? Please keep us posted

Archived