I129 Petition Status Post Decision Activity

SridharPvr

Hi ,

I have filled my H1B Extension + Transfer(I129 ) petition on Sep 24th 2014 in Normal process.

I requested my employer to convert the processing from Normal to Premium and he converted the case to Premium process on 17th October.

Today 27th Morning at 10 am PST I checked my case status on line  and it shows the status as "Accepted" .All of a sudden around 3pm PST(today) Case status has been changed to "Post Decision Activity".With below message.

"On October 27, 2014, your appeal was dismissed.  The original decision on your case remains the same.  If you have not received this decision within 30 days, or you have recently moved, please contact the appellate authority directly for assistance.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.  For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations."

I am surprised and a bit tensed.What is this status means ? We have not received any decision earlier and we have not filled any appeal on the case.

I checked with my Lawyer.He said that "We believe it is a system error as it occurs from time to time.  We have never filed an appeal of any kind as it is not applicable to your case.  Your case should indicate the I-129 petition has been received or something similar.  If the message does not change to its normal one in a few days, we will contact USCIS.

My question is will these time of system errors happen with USCIS.Kindly let me know if you have any experience with these kind of issues ? Or Is it a right status,if so what it means ?

Regards,

Sridhar

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Sridhar,

I got similar message when i checked today,"My appeal was dismissed".Thinking its a system error as we never appealed for any decision.Status just changed from initial to appeal was dismissed.And also uscis website looks different.

My question is are you still seeing same message or anything changed ? If not changed please let me know what does that message mean as i did found any info about this message

Thanks,

Kumar

Hi ,

I have filled my H1B Extension + Transfer(I129 ) petition on Sep 24th 2014 in Normal process.

I requested my employer to convert the processing from Normal to Premium and he converted the case to Premium process on 17th October.

Today 27th Morning at 10 am PST I checked my case status on line  and it shows the status as "Accepted" .All of a sudden around 3pm PST(today) Case status has been changed to "Post Decision Activity".With below message.

"On October 27, 2014, your appeal was dismissed.  The original decision on your case remains the same.  If you have not received this decision within 30 days, or you have recently moved, please contact the appellate authority directly for assistance.

For approved applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include USCIS sending notification of the approved application/petition to the National Visa Center or the Department of State.  For denied applications/petitions, post-decision activity may include the processing of an appeal and/or motions to reopen or reconsider and revocations."

I am surprised and a bit tensed.What is this status means ? We have not received any decision earlier and we have not filled any appeal on the case.

I checked with my Lawyer.He said that "We believe it is a system error as it occurs from time to time.  We have never filed an appeal of any kind as it is not applicable to your case.  Your case should indicate the I-129 petition has been received or something similar.  If the message does not change to its normal one in a few days, we will contact USCIS.

My question is will these time of system errors happen with USCIS.Kindly let me know if you have any experience with these kind of issues ? Or Is it a right status,if so what it means ?

Regards,

Sridhar

Hi Sridhar,

I got similar message when i checked today,"My appeal was dismissed".Thinking its a system error as we never appealed for any decision.Status just changed from initial to appeal was dismissed.And also uscis website looks different.

My question is are you still seeing same message or anything changed ? If not changed please let me know what does that message mean as i did found any info about this message

Thanks,

Kumar

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks,

Kumar

Hey kumar any update on your case!!

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks,

Kumar

Hey kumar any update on your case!!

Still showing the same.My Attorney contacted USCIS. He said uscis facing some issues regarding online case status since upgrade. Asked to check back after few days...!!!

Hi Randy,

On Mid of saturday my status changed to denied. Mine is PP. They haven't send mail why they are denied. waiting for  notice. Total confused and fed up with uscis processing .

If it is Premium processing,I think your attorney/employer should get email by this time OR mail by today/tommrow. Don't believe online status until your attorney got any email/mail from uscis.Don't worry.Hope for best

Hi All,

I am also facing the same message. I have also filled my H1B Transfer petition on Nov 12th 2014 in Premium process to new employer.

I have received below message. 

Appeal Was Dismissed

Your appeal was dismissed and the original decision on your case, Receipt Number XXXXXX, remains the same. On November 19, 2014, we sent you a notice about this action. If you do not receive your notice by December 19, 2014, please contact the appellate authority directly. 

The new employer yet to confirm about this response. 

Any one got the response on this? if yes how long it will take? Is this really an error or system message

Any clues on this? Appreciate if any one can provide their experiences on this.

Thanks

Venkat

My H1 Transfer was filed on 12th of Nov , and I got the receipt number 19th ,since then its showing the same error message.

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Though H4 petition filed along with this , shows initial review .

I  talked to my new Employer and their counselor confirmed the same from USCIS , regarding technical issues because of the overhaul.

As have already resigned at my current firm , so this status is making me nervous.

My H1 Transfer was filed on 12th of Nov , and I got the receipt number 19th ,since then its showing the same error message.

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Though H4 petition filed along with this , shows initial review .

I  talked to my new Employer and their counselor confirmed the same from USCIS , regarding technical issues because of the overhaul.

As have already resigned at my current firm , so this status is making me nervous.

Hi,

My case was in 2nd RFE. My employer submitted the documents and the status was "We received your response to our Request for Evidence".

Suddenly, today I got a notification mail saying "Appeal Was Dismissed". As far as I know, we never appealed for anything. What does it mean ? Does it mean, the Visa has been denied ? Please help me out. Am worried a lot !!

Archived