Address Change after 485 approval but GC pending

bbka1544

Its has been more than 60 days since i received my 485 approval notice but GC is still pending. 

In the meantime I moved and submitted address change online. 

My online status has changed from "Decision" pre address change to "Initial Review" post address change.

Should the address change delay my GC? what should i do....Should i call USCIS customer service?

BTW - my spouse (dependant) got the GC before the address change.

itsmeusa - Thank you very much for your response.

I got a letter from USCIS confirming change of address....what i have not yet received is the GC and its been more than 70 days since i received the approval notice...per the notice i  should have received the GC in 30 days.

i dont know if there is a way to check what is the status of my GC or just wait. 

the online status shows the following....it does not tell me anything about my GC status.

Initial Review

On October 6, 2014, your address was changed relating to the I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS that you filed. Please check our website at www.uscis.gov for further updates on your case. Please wait until the end of normal processing time before calling customer service at 1-800-375-5283 for live assistance.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived