Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

How to escape from abusive wife

Recommended Posts

I am on h1b and my wife is on h4 visa. She has become very abusive lately. always threatening to call COPS on me if i don't tent to any of her requests.I tried counselling and it didn't work either.


One she tried to jump out of the patio and some one called  cops on her.


What should i do to protect my self. Her parents are not helping and encouraging her more.



I figured if she stays with her parents she may see things differently and calm down. but she refuses to go back and challenges that she will see something happen before she leaves the country.


Can I send her back to home country? how to legally proceed to send her back .


I need advice so that she does not get in to any trouble and also i should not get in to trouble.


Please help.

Share this post

Link to post

You say her parents are not helping but encouraging more and in the next line you want her to stay with her parents. 

That being said the best thing in this kind of situation is to talk to an attorney dealing with family issues (with out the knowledge of your spouse).

Share this post

Link to post

Not an immigration issue.

Marriage counseling or divorce are the options.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now