H1-B Stamping @ Hyderabad

solik

Hello All,

I am a full time employee in a public company with size of 3000 employees. I am planning to attend my H1-B visa extension at Hyderabad. I have seen in the VFS website a list of documents to submit in advance. My questions are:

I need to submit a copy of the letter to USCIS, client letter or description of internal project and experience letters. What documents do I need to submit as I don't work for any clients?

I need to bring Petitioner's tax returns, employee list and unemployment wage reports. As my company is a big public company, my lawyers are not going to provide these to me. So what do I need to do?

Is attending for visa @ Hyderabad safe?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by solik:

Hello All,

I am a full time employee in a public company with size of 3000 employees. I am planning to attend my H1-B visa extension at Hyderabad. I have seen in the VFS website a list of documents to submit in advance. My questions are:

I need to submit a copy of the letter to USCIS, client letter or description of internal project and experience letters. What documents do I need to submit as I don't work for any clients?

I need to bring Petitioner's tax returns, employee list and unemployment wage reports. As my company is a big public company, my lawyers are not going to provide these to me. So what do I need to do?

Is attending for visa @ Hyderabad safe?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.

is yours a publiccompany?

Then you just need to get the annual report from your HR. This has tax returns and number of employee details. Or just visit wall street journal.

As for the employee list, print an org chart for your team.

As for the unemployment wage reports, I am also trying to find what this document is.

Archived