H1b stamping @ jamaica on oct14th

h1b014

H1b014,

The guy you r talking about did he get the way bill yet?

How long will be the wait time to get/pickup passport once the status changes to approved? Any ideas folks?

Regards

No no update even on her status.. she didn't get any airway bill no. has your status changed to Issued?

Thanks

Since Monday being holiday in Jamaica. We (4 people) are expecting email for passport pickup probably on Tuesday. Its been a long wait. This new process is cumbersome. Any one coming in near times should plan for at least 10 days. Don't expect to get your process complete in 2-3 days. 

So it will be 2 week thing??? Better off going to India than spending 2 weeks in some random country!

Yeah I think it's better to go to India from now on.. at least we will b with our family

But may b I think due to high volume it's taking time to process our applications... 

H1b014,

Did you get the way bill? How do they give you your passport without that? What all docs do you have to carry for passport pickup?

we didn't get any waybill.. just went to DHL to try our luck and also to enquire if at all they received the passports.. luckily when we sent passports were received by the dhl guys but they told us to wait as they have to process and enter them into their system.. after that they allowed us to collect the passports..

you need valid us driving license or state id.. i think ds 160 confirmation will also do..

when did your status changed to Issued? if it's on thursday or friday.. try at dhl you will get the passport

Archived