Stuck in Kingston ... need to travel to India in 10 days

shaikrafi7

Hi Guys,

Today I attended visa interview and my they gave me 221(g). I have my marriage on Oct 20. I have only Indian passport with me, Is there any way I can get to India in 10days.

Any help would be life saving!

Thank you

Did they tell anything on your 221? Did they ask any particular documents ?

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. Thankfully I have reached India via kin>pan>ams>bombay as InfoSlicers mentioned. It was quite expensive. But I had no choice.

I mailed to KIN embassy asking for transfer/referral of my case to indian embassy. Waiting t hear back from them. 

Should I go ahead and book next available slot for interview here? or wait for their reply?

Thank you

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. Thankfully I have reached India via kin>pan>ams>bombay as InfoSlicers mentioned. It was quite expensive. But I had no choice.

I mailed to KIN embassy asking for transfer/referral of my case to indian embassy. Waiting t hear back from them. 

Should I go ahead and book next available slot for interview here? or wait for their reply?

Thank you

Good you reached India for your wedding. I think you will need to book an appointment now with US consulate in India and go for an interview.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived