221G Again: Jamaica: EVC: Is h1b denied?

winner21

@bro ... I also did masters in pharmacy and doing job in IT ... I have appointment in nov ... Please guide me ... How many guys are in same boat in jamaica ?? So your interview was taken by old lady ?? Above 40 age ?

Dude Im so scared... Please guide me and keep me posted. Thanks and good luck for your 221g and don't forget to update your case here

@bro ... I also did masters in pharmacy and doing job in IT ... I have appointment in nov ... Please guide me ... How many guys are in same boat in jamaica ?? So your interview was taken by old lady ?? Above 40 age ?

Dude Im so scared... Please guide me and keep me posted. Thanks and good luck for your 221g and don't forget to update your case here

On H1, your job has to be in the field your degree was in.

You will get into trouble in every consulate.

• 2 weeks later...

Goodluck all, i am still stuck

On Oct. 2, you claimed:

"All: we are not from rich families with affluent parents, so running out of funds (even with $75 per person shared accommodation: remember we also have to eat as humans + use basic utilities :electric/water/internet)"

So, that claim was hyperbole? It was designed to gain sympathies?

On Oct. 2, you claimed:

"All: we are not from rich families with affluent parents, so running out of funds (even with $75 per person shared accommodation: remember we also have to eat as humans + use basic utilities :electric/water/internet)"

So, that claim was hyperbole? It was designed to gain sympathies?

Nice catch...!!!

Archived