Jamaica visa appointment confirmation page issues

MyProfile

My previous H1-B visa stamping expired on Feb 2014 and now i got approved until 2017 and currently in US. 

I made my H1-B visa appointment at Jamaica. When the US Visa website has been upgraded on Sept 2nd, 2014 the system automatically set the below questions to No which are supposed to be Yes. 

Now I cannot change these questions to No since i've already scheduled my appointment. It is mentioned on the website that I've to cancel the appointment in order to make the change and then schedule appointment again. 

Did anyone else have the same issue? If so, please suggest me how to fix that without cancelling appoitment.

1. Is the applicant renewing a Visa? 
  2. Is the applicant traveling from another country other than the Cayman Islands and Guantanamo Bay to apply for a visa in Jamaica? *

mrao22: what are you planning to do now? 

I do have same, I think it shouldn't be a problem. By default those options were set to 'NO' after system updated. Better I would  suggest check with anyone who attended recently. Can you please reply to this anyone those who attended recently.

Thanks.

mrao22: how are you proceeding now? Are you thinking of rescheduling or going to visa with No as answer?

I and my friends are on the same boat. I dont think this could be an issue. We all are proceeding ahead with the scheduled interview date for next week i.e, Sep 15.

Hi a_r_kanth: How did you visa go? Did you run into any issues because of answering NO to these questions? Can you please update when you get a chance?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived