OTTAWA H1B approved today in Canada September 08, 2014

Hi SC1981,

I am also having the same problem. My status is still Ready this morning. Did you get any update in your status on CEAC site from Ready to AP?

Hello all,

I was in the same place earlier this week. My visa was approved (Ottawa) on 09/05 and from then until 09/08, it stated "Ready". Sometime in the afternoon on 09/08, it changed to ''Administrative Processing". On 09/09 morning, it changed to "Issued".

My waybill number came around 09/09 evening and I could collect my passport 09/10 morning.

So, in short, it goes from Ready to Admin Processing to Issued. It is just matter of 3-5 business days as the VO says.

Be patient and you will get your passport soon!

Dont worry and try to visit Ottawa places of interest! Do watch Mosika :)

Hi RC1979 

My visa status also saying Admin processing but I got an email from ottawa consulate that it has been approved. My guess is yours also is processed and might be approved before end of day today. Lets hope for the best. By the way I also had the PIMS update issue. VO wrote NO PIMS on my DS160. I checked with him and he said its a system  glitch which happens for almost everyone. 

Thanks

SC1981

RP 1979 and Madhu(17112010)

DOS site was updated for me today(09/12) @10 AM stating issued. After that i sent email to OttawaCONS@state.gov  check the status @ 2:45 PM.

They replied back to me @3PM stating passports are ready to dispatch to loomis.  i went loomis @5:15, they said, unless waybill number, they can't look into their system.

.   i received email @5:30PM stating pp are dispatched from consulate and gave me waybill number.

Since the package is not in facility and loomis will close b 6 PM,  I have to leave empty hand. i thought i will catch my flight tomorrow  will leave soon.

The lady at loomis clearly said, she can't let us wait after 6PM as per the rules.

i checked my status in csc @10:30 PM  it shows ready for pickup. so i will pick it up on monday.

Anyway happy ending.    I hope you should get soon on monday early morning.

Thanks folks

Hello all,

I was in the same place earlier this week. My visa was approved (Ottawa) on 09/05 and from then until 09/08, it stated "Ready". Sometime in the afternoon on 09/08, it changed to ''Administrative Processing". On 09/09 morning, it changed to "Issued".

My waybill number came around 09/09 evening and I could collect my passport 09/10 morning.

So, in short, it goes from Ready to Admin Processing to Issued. It is just matter of 3-5 business days as the VO says.

Be patient and you will get your passport soon!

Dont worry and try to visit Ottawa places of interest! Do watch Mosika :)

Thanks very much for sharing your experience with us.

RP 1979 and Madhu(17112010)

DOS site was updated for me today(09/12) @10 AM stating issued. After that i sent email to OttawaCONS@state.gov  check the status @ 2:45 PM.

They replied back to me @3PM stating passports are ready to dispatch to loomis.  i went loomis @5:15, they said, unless waybill number, they can't look into their system.

.   i received email @5:30PM stating pp are dispatched from consulate and gave me waybill number.

Since the package is not in facility and loomis will close b 6 PM,  I have to leave empty hand. i thought i will catch my flight tomorrow  will leave soon.

The lady at loomis clearly said, she can't let us wait after 6PM as per the rules.

i checked my status in csc @10:30 PM  it shows ready for pickup. so i will pick it up on monday.

Anyway happy ending.    I hope you should get soon on monday early morning.

Thanks folks

Thank you my case is also Administration processing on CEAC site, and it just changed the date from September 10 to 12. by listening your news, we are having hopes that, our case would turn out max by Mon or Tuesday

Hope for the best.

-Madhu

Thank you my case is also Administration processing on CEAC site, and it just changed the date from September 10 to 12. by listening your news, we are having hopes that, our case would turn out max by Mon or Tuesday

Hope for the best.

-Madhu

I have had status change to issued on CEAC site at 10:00 AM similar to you, and the Loomis site, does not get update with Way Bill Number.

I think, it gets update by 10:30 tonight, as per your case, in which case, i should pick by only tomarrow. 

Boats are moving.., which is good sign, day or two late to reach the destination :)

-Madhu

hope everything went well with you guys and received passports?

Interview - 9/8

CEAC Status Ready from 9/8 to 9/12

CEAC Status changed to Admin Processing on 9/12 at 4:30 PM

CEAC Status Changed to Issued on 9/15 at 10:20 AM

Received an email from Loomis to collect passports next day morning on 9/15 at 5:30 PM

Visa Appointment confirmation page started showing waybill number on 9/15 at 10:30 PM

Collected passports from Loomis office on 9/16 at 9 AM.

Hope this will help you.

Thank you.

Archived