All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nkalvaku

I40 for green card ,

Hi,

I have I140 appvorved (04/04/14)  and priority is June 2013 with my current employer and got offer for full time with the end client.If the employer revokes my I140 can i stil use same priority for my new employer ? plese help me with accurate answer for this question.

Hi,

I have I140 appvorved (04/04/14)  and priority is June 2013 with my current employer and got offer for full time with the end client.If the employer revokes my I140 can i stil use same priority for my new employer ? plese help me with accurate answer for this question.

Yes, you can.

It can be retained as long as the previous I-140 is not canceled until you get you I-140 approved from new employer.

If your previous employer cancels I-140 before your new I-140 is approved, then I think the date can not be ported.

PS: This is not a legal advice

It can be retained as long as the previous I-140 is not canceled until you get you I-140 approved from new employer.

If your previous employer cancels I-140 before your new I-140 is approved, then I think the date can not be ported.

PS: This is not a legal advice

No, you are wrong. Unless I-140 is revoked by USCIS due to fraud or misinterpretation porting of PD is possible.

Irrespective of the timing of the revocation the PD is available for use in the absence of proven fraud. Maybe the admin could actually look at the replies instead of using software.