7 h1b Stamping DENIED @Vancouver: After 221g (Aug 11-19)

ottawa_rocks

Hello guys, 

I am the 8th person who got denied stamping at Vancouver and the reason i am sharing this information with you about 7 other denials is because life is hell after a denial and you would rather be much more safer going to somewhere else in Canada than coming to Vanc. I met these other denial folks in restaurants nearby. Please note that these other folks also included a Full-Time Employee, so you can imagine what to expect if you are in consulting.

My american dream is over...and trying to see what else are my options now.

I posted what has happened ...i don't have time to post fabricated stories, i am not going to receive anything by typing in **** here, so if you do not believe me, do what you have to do, my intent here is to let people know about what has happened and not what you solely believe. It is purely upto your own thought process to believe it or not because i don't control your life.

ottawa_rocks

21 Aug 2013

Poonam, Madhu and Mrijesh got rejections, think 100 times...before going !

This user has posted many rejection stories like above I 2013. Is his thread legitimate about Vancouver ? Take your own...

I think he is trying to create an fear factor among people going to Vancouver for H1B Stamping.

This is his 3rd topic i have seen in last few days.

I have been tracking ottawa_rocks posting about rejections for the second time now. Couple things I would like to point out here is if you are really trying to help so many people have asked you the reason why your visa was denied and you have not revealed any information other than the fact they are denying visas. So what you are saying looks baseless. You must not have proper documentation and may be thats why the reason for denial.

One more thing for all my friends on this blog no consulate will blindly deny your visa unless your documentation was very poor or they suspected you to be fake. In most cases they will issue 221g and the case goes back to USCIS and it will take them considerable time sometimes months to look into it and then the denial letter goes to the Employer.

So everyone if you guys are confident with your documentation you can go to any consulate but always home country is recommended. But if you are going for a weeks vacation to Vancouver you have every right to go to that consulate for stamping.

Good Luck to all my friends!

I posted what has happened ...i don't have time to post fabricated stories, i am not going to receive anything by typing in **** here, so if you do not believe me, do what you have to do, my intent here is to let people know about what has happened and not what you solely believe. It is purely upto your own thought process to believe it or not because i don't control your life.

what's the need to post here??

Nice try cooking up stories, but you are caught. I don't think you even remember what you posted in previous topic.

You don't reveal why ur VISA is rejected or your so called "friends" visa is rejected.

Why only rejection to ur friends and you?? Looks like you and your So called friends are involved in fraud/scam, So H1B rejection is appropriate in ur case.

So, better luck next time to comeup with cooked up some stories.

These are all topic created by Mr. Ottwa_rocks...in last few months ........ anyone can see by going to his profile and clicking on his topics....

7 h1b Stamping DENIED @Vancouver: After 221g (Aug 11-19)
20th august

h1b stamping DENIED at Vancouver: Worst Decision or Bad Luck?
18th august

Canada Fever Over? Jamaica = New Hot Spot h1b?
2 june 

3 h1 stamp rejected in Jamaica: Sad :(
29th may 

Dude oh sorry you can not be dude....... lol     you need to get life other than making people scared of visa stamping
here...... above are all false thread started by ottawa rocks either he has nothing to do in his life or he got his h1 b rejected or not selected in lottery .......... 

Ottawa rocks people are going to stamping not with your comments but with their documents and i believe if people has all required docs they can go to anywhere and they certainly do not need your comments....i would say admin should block such people who are trying to spread rumors and making whole blog not trust able who does not this guy and may be visiting this site first time....

Guys, it seems you are taking me very negatively here, 1st of all i have lived in US including studies and work for many years, yes many many years and you all can cry or keep thinking like a miser -- that i am someone whose visa was not picked in lottery ...a big LOL at you (Reason: check my profile, i am an oldie on this forum, not an xyz guy who just joined in), secondly, because of the shady tactics if my employer, my stamp was rejected.

So if some of you still feel that vancouver will land you a visa because you are working for a desi employer, then its future, please feel free to spoil it and i am sure the angel " FL2 Jamaica & nick 123" here will come to vancouver to save you.

Again, my intent is to inform what happened with me and my circle of friends, if you DO NOT believe me and are in the deadly Desi Consulting )Employer-vendor-client model ==> goodluck because vancouver is a nightmare..thanks everyone !

Guys,

Please ignore all comments and posts from Ottawa rocks. Its a scam.

I've read his previous posts and they truly represent the "sadism".

H1-b visa stamping is independent and if you have all the documents and there's no reason to refuse a visa unless the officer think that there's some additional processing required. They dont blindly deny a visa unless it's a fraud or misrepresentation.

Mostly they may give 221g.

Be confident, truthful, proper documents.

Archived