H1b visa stamping on 2nd sept in Vancouver

fabolous201

hello friedns goint to vancouver. did you book the dates recently? wanted to know what dates are showing up now for vancover or calgary?

appreciate your response.

Hey Guys,

How you are getting dates in September for Vancouver as it says there are no dates available for appointment . Please let me know if you know anyways to find the date( like when the dates might open , days and time )..Thanks in advance

dates are closed through summer.

Luckily i got the date very recently. I guess someone may have cancelled their date and i got it.

I have an appointment on Sep 2nd as well @8 am in the morning.

Hi you can find my email id on my profile or you can mail me at my gmail id : vinjamurisandeep

can you plz let me know your contact information

I have an appointment on Sep 2nd as well @8 am in the morning.

Please share me your contact information

Hey Guys,

How you are getting dates in September for Vancouver as it says there are no dates available for appointment . Please let me know if you know anyways to find the date( like when the dates might open , days and time )..Thanks in advance

Hi,

For me is was showing dates are not available at this time. I have kept on trying last night and got one slot available on 16th Sep for Vancouver. You just have to keep trying at regular intervals. You can keep your session open and refresh at regular intervals. Finally after trying multiple times, I got one slot at around 11 PM PDT last night for 16th Sep (Someone might have cancelled at that time).

Archived