Employer keeps threatening and giving more work with less salary on H1

neeraj.shah

Hi,

I am currently working in a small office on H1 since last 1 year. Recently my employer asked to work 6 days a week, every week and when I refused he started to threaten me. There are other issues that I want to highlight

1. On my LCA the salary is $18 but my employer only pays me $12, he gives me a check for full salary and asks to pay him back the difference by counting the salary as $12

2. My employer also asked me to pay entire fees for attorney during H1 filling

3. He does not provide any insurance also

Now he keeps making me do more work and when I refuse he threatens to terminate. I feel stuck, what are my options?

Any help/advise is highly appreciated.

Hi,

I am currently working in a small office on H1 since last 1 year. Recently my employer asked to work 6 days a week, every week and when I refused he started to threaten me. There are other issues that I want to highlight

1. On my LCA the salary is $18 but my employer only pays me $12, he gives me a check for full salary and asks to pay him back the difference by counting the salary as $12

2. My employer also asked me to pay entire fees for attorney during H1 filling

3. He does not provide any insurance also

Now he keeps making me do more work and when I refuse he threatens to terminate. I feel stuck, what are my options?

Any help/advise is highly appreciated.

In what world you call this as an employment?

File a complaint against that FRAUD employer and find another on ASAP.

Archived