PIO Card : Photo Requirement

L1_to_H1

Hello,

I am about to apply for PIO card for my daughter. The site is pretty detailed for requirements but there is some ambiguity on photo requirements. The site says 

"Photos: 

Four recent passport size photos of the applicant should be provided. Photos are required to be recent, identical, stamp size, in color, depicting front pose against light background on photographic paper. Do not wear glasses in the photo. "

Now they mention both stamp size and passport size here. Which one to go with ? I am applying to Atlanta center. 

Hello,

I am about to apply for PIO card for my daughter. The site is pretty detailed for requirements but there is some ambiguity on photo requirements. The site says 

"Photos: 

Four recent passport size photos of the applicant should be provided. Photos are required to be recent, identical, stamp size, in color, depicting front pose against light background on photographic paper. Do not wear glasses in the photo. "

Now they mention both stamp size and passport size here. Which one to go with ? I am applying to Atlanta center. 

For accurate information, send an email to them and find it out. If not send both sizes photos with the application.

Yeah I sent them a mail and they confirmed it should be 4 passport size photos. but now the problem is they need parent's to be in valid visa status in US (extn should be approved not just applied). Not sure how parent's status matters for PIO card ! I am going to go for entry visa instead as I want to have my kid valid visa in case my extn gets rejected and we have to travel in a hurry. 

Archived