Need help : RFE on I129- Q1

pari29

Hi

Upgrade to PP as in the USCIS process?..but petition entirely done by my employer..

I have limited access

Of course, the employer would have to file to upgrade it to premium processing. You can't do anything.

If the employer doesn't want to do that, you just have to wait.

@rahul..I asked them..why..but no reply on that..you think results could be in sight?so they denied..

@joe@jai..This process cld go for years..how much to wait..already it's near a year..

Thnx

Tell them that you will be paying for PP. If they still doesn't agree with you, then I would doubt that employer.

@rahul..I asked them..why..but no reply on that..you think results could be in sight?so they denied..

@joe@jai..This process cld go for years..how much to wait..already it's near a year..

Thnx

If they are not agreeing for PP even if you are willing to pay then start looking for a new employer.

Thnx

Find another employer. If this one doesn't want to do Premium Processing, things are likely shady.

Rahul..This d b my third trip to USA..1.J1 2.Q1 3.Q1? I never had RFE before..since us govt made things hard for non Immi..I could get RFE again..and again I don't want to spend more time waiting for same thing..H1 is for skilled workers..HM graduates don't suit here mostly..

Thanks

Rahul..This d b my third trip to USA..1.J1 2.Q1 3.Q1? I never had RFE before..since us govt made things hard for non Immi..I could get RFE again..and again I don't want to spend more time waiting for same thing..H1 is for skilled workers..HM graduates don't suit here mostly..

Thanks

So you know that you are not eligible for H1, why are you wasting your time?? Did you pay the H1 fee??

Archived