visa approved on july 21st calagry but still didnt receive passport

gautham_87

Hi Guys,

My visa approved on july 21st in Calgary but till date i haven't received my passport.

Any one from Calgary other consulates in same boat ??? 

Question asked in interview:

which univ

job responsibilities

who is employer

who is u r client

I am on EC model.

Thanks

Hello Gowtham,

this is Saurabh, I also have 21st of July H1b Visa  approved, but still am not able to see my WAY Bill Number Online. So do you want to contact me, Please send me email at vishal.saurabh@gmail.com

Even I am waiting for Passport..... it is better if you have any contact number, we can talk. Send information on my email Id and from there we can proceed what we can do.

Thanks

Saurabh

A computer glitch in a key U.S. Department of State (DOS) database is causing delays in the issuance of visas and passports at U.S. consulates around the world. According to the DOS, "[t]he Department of State Bureau of Consular Affairs is currently experiencing technical problems with our passport / visa system. This issue is worldwide and is not specific to any particular country, citizenship document, or visa category. We apologize to applicants who are experiencing delays or are unable to obtain a passport, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or visa at this time. We are working urgently to correct the problem and expect our system to be fully operational again soon."

MurthyDotCom will post additional details as soon as more information becomes available.

Archived