complain of my employer against my Green Card and and salary.

hello Guys,

Can anyone help me to complain of my employer against my Green Card and and salary.

I join my company 2.5 yr ago.initially they didn't payed about 4 month salary because I was on branch that time, but i was working little on their company's website.

they committed verbally said they'll file Green Card after 6 month but last 2 yr. i am waiting for green card a start a GC process but they didn't started yet, just dragging.

Can i complain to DOL about this issue to get salary and Clam Green Card delaying fee?

I have only written email from my employer to said they will file my GC.

Thanks

Ben

It is quite likely that they cannot meet the requirements for PERM. If you have an enforceable contract, an attorney can file for breach. It is likely you do have. There is much more to getting GC filing than just a letter to the employee.

File with the DOL for payment of missing wages. After over 2 years it is iffy. You were knowingly out of status and only doing this in retaliation for not filing for GC.

If they were unable to place you 2 years ago when the economy was better than now, it is unlikely that you are going to make it through PERM. A job in the US was never a guarantee for a GC.

Originally posted by t75:

It is quite likely that they cannot meet the requirements for PERM. If you have an enforceable contract, an attorney can file for breach. It is likely you do have. There is much more to getting GC filing than just a letter to the employee.

File with the DOL for payment of missing wages. After over 2 years it is iffy. You were knowingly out of status and only doing this in retaliation for not filing for GC.

If they were unable to place you 2 years ago when the economy was better than now, it is unlikely that you are going to make it through PERM. A job in the US was never a guarantee for a GC.

Economy was better 2 years back??? You must be kidding me... have you been living in your mom's basement or what?

Originally posted by mydocents:

Originally posted by t75:

Economy was better 2 years back??? You must be kidding me... have you been living in your mom's basement or what?

It seems that you haven't been following posts here...

t75 probably HAS a basement, given that she is a grandmother...

Unemployment is CUMULATIVE. There are more people unemployed or underemployed at this time than even a month ago. Reported unemployment rate is not truly reflective of the job market since it does not count people who no longer qualify for benefits, discouraged workers, or recent grads who have yet to find first job. Since normal job increase required is 150,000 per month and job losses hover around 400,000 per month, a grand number of 200,000 jobs created still results in a net loss of employment.

Also, increase in inflation over last few months is a big issue for those of us in the US. Annual raises have not covered costs in health insurance, gas, food, ...

This is the worst I have ever seen the US economy.

Why dont we stick to Ben's post? There is a difference between perceptions and reality. The Economy seems to be sLightly distanced from employment figures. Our retirement holdings compared to 2 years back will testify to the fact that the economy has recovered and is on the way up. Basically nobody has a right to be sponsored by a company for the GC. One should not be working for idiots specially when they are our own......

Archived