How to know what H1b an employer applied

jankshtt

my employer took money to apply h1b for my wife and hasn't responded to multiple call and gets very angry if we email him to his official email. He finally said that the application got rejected and does not provide any receipt number or case number and does not give any details as to why it got rejected.

I don't who is the lawyer and so i cannot contact them as well.

My question is how to know if my employer actually applied h1b  and got rejected or simply took the money and made a fool out of us.

Can I put is FOIA request to know it or is there a easier way to know it.

Thanks,

jankshtt

my employer took money to apply h1b for my wife and hasn't responded to multiple call and gets very angry if we email him to his official email. He finally said that the application got rejected and does not provide any receipt number or case number and does not give any details as to why it got rejected.

I don't who is the lawyer and so i cannot contact them as well.

My question is how to know if my employer actually applied h1b  and got rejected or simply took the money and made a fool out of us.

Can I put is FOIA request to know it or is there a easier way to know it.

Thanks,

jankshtt

Paying for H1B by employee is illegal. If you have proof file a complaint with USCIS. And, you are still working for that employer??? Interesting

Why in the world did you even pay any money???

Paying for an H1 is illegal.

Stay away from any employer who asks for money. They are ALL shady.

Consider this a lesson learned the hard way, and next year, find a better employer.

NEVER pay for an H1.

Archived