All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
rk683

221g Yellow slip in Toronto July'14

My status updated to "Ready" today.

Congratulations Thiru. When you receive your passport it will have a date in the annotation section - clearance received or something like that. Could you post what the date is? It seems a bunch of people got clearance on 17th Jul. Just want to check if you're in that batch too. 

Friends,

I am also in same situation. The story goes like this

Visa Interview Date : July 11th , 2014 at US Consulate Montreal

Visa Status on today : Administrative Processing

I was given a white paper which says "Authorization to re-Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa" selecting the option "Because of Administrative processing under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA), we are unable to issue you a visa at this time".

VO took my passport and CV. I am a Faculty at Land Grant Public University in US.

Anything some suggests to do. Completed 6 weeks and waiting...

Hi AJCheck, 

I'm waiting here since June 11. Been 74 days now with no response. Got a yellow slip and was asked to send resume. Got no DUIs or any criminal record either. Just waiting for now..interview was at toronto consulate btw.

Hi AJCheck, 

I'm waiting here since June 11. Been 74 days now with no response. Got a yellow slip and was asked to send resume. Got no DUIs or any criminal record either. Just waiting for now..interview was at toronto consulate btw.

Hi stuckinTO,

I have a email address, can you share more about your back ground and job? Have you tried any helpline in US or here?

Sorry to hear for the delay. I submitted my passport yesterday. Awaiting confirmation for passport pickup.

Interview date: June 11th  - 221g yellow with batch number

Recieved email for resume: June 17th

Sent email to consulate : June 17th

Called DOS and consulate mulitple times - same status

Recieved clearance email -  July 17th

Dropped passport  -  July 22nd

Awaiting confirmation for pickup.

Hi Mkr@123,

Where can I find a phone number to call the consulate guys? My consulate is Montreal. Will appreciate it.

Friends,

I am also in same situation. The story goes like this

Visa Interview Date : July 11th , 2014 at US Consulate Montreal

Visa Status on today : Administrative Processing

I was given a white paper which says "Authorization to re-Apply for a Non-Immigrant Visa" selecting the option "Because of Administrative processing under section 221(g) of the immigration and Nationality Act(INA), we are unable to issue you a visa at this time".

VO took my passport and CV. I am a Faculty at Land Grant Public University in US.

Anything some suggests to do. Completed 6 weeks and waiting...

Hi AJCheck,

Could you please post the questions asked ?

Thanks