Visitor visa for parents based on my H1 visa

murlitraveler

Hello folks - My parents have a visitor visa valid till 2018. This visitor visa was stamped based on my H1 visa back in 2008. However, my H1 visa has expired and am in India. My parents want to travel to US in upcoming months to visit my sister/their daughter. 

I wanted to know if my parent's visitor visa is still valid or do we have to go through the visa process all over again. Please le me know.

Thanks.

Hello folks - My parents have a visitor visa valid till 2018. This visitor visa was stamped based on my H1 visa back in 2008. However, my H1 visa has expired and am in India. My parents want to travel to US in upcoming months to visit my sister/their daughter. 

I wanted to know if my parent's visitor visa is still valid or do we have to go through the visa process all over again. Please le me know.

Thanks.

Your H1 is no way related to your parents visiting visa.

Your H1 effects only your dependents( H4).

Do you claim to know more than Attorneys of Murthy firm ?   Or US  Embassys ?   Oops !  I forgot you paid for your PERM :)

you have read in this same forum that parents have been rejected visitor visa when officers found out that they are coming here for baby sitting.

you have read in this same forum that parents have been rejected visitor visa when officers found out that they are coming here for baby sitting.

Wow!  Can you post the link ?   I challenged your assertion on helping in pregnancy. And if forum posts are your "source of truth",  I guarantee I will show you posts  where people got visa after mentioning the P word. 

Please don't put words into my mouth.

Babysitting and helping a daughter during pregnancy are both work.

So when are you challenging  Attorney_6  who says   helping a daughter during pregnancy is allowed on B2 ?      Also,  why should "show us the law"  apply only to lesser mortals like us  and not to you  ?  More so,  when you are trying to prove an immigration attorney wrong   

The INA.

Excellent proof .  Now I am saying someone on B2 visa can help her pregnant daughter   and the proof -- is "the US Constitution".  Go figure :)    OR someone will say an H4 wife cannot cook for her husband and point to INA -- Oh! H4  are not allowed to work .

Bottom line,  there is nothing  in INA which says helping a pregnant daughter is not allowed on B2  and JoeF  has NO such reference.  Whenever he has a valid reference in support of his argument ,  he publish it in toto with source.   A reference to "The INA"  shows there is NOTHING, NADA , ZILCH reference.  

Contrary to this ,  an Attorney in this very forum has said it is allowed .  Also US Consulates says that it  is a valid reason for a B2 visa .... search and you will find.

Archived