Any female planning to go to Canada for H-1B Visa stamping in first half of July (after July 4th)?

raj_al

Hello,

My wife is planning to go to Canada for H-1B visa stamping sometime in the first half of July, after July 4th weekend. We have not decided about which location yet. We are looking for females who are planning the same so they can accompany her and vice versa. If anyone is out there, please contact me at ***********@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Raj

Hello,

My wife is planning to go to Canada for H-1B visa stamping sometime in the first half of July, after July 4th weekend. We have not decided about which location yet. We are looking for females who are planning the same so they can accompany her and vice versa. If anyone is out there, please contact me at ***********@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Raj

Looks like you've not booked any appointment. Look at the available dates, all embassy/consulate have date on or after Sept 2014. 

hi Sameer,

I too learnt that the H1b appointments are now restricted in Canada.

But please let me know how you are able to view dates in mid-September.

I created a new a/c in usvisa-info.com and after selecting the right choices, there is no link to either pay MRV Fee or Appointment date.

Please let me know if the option to pay fee/book appointments is still there.

Archived