All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raj_al

Any female planning to go to Canada for H-1B Visa stamping in first half of July (after July 4th)?

Hello,

My wife is planning to go to Canada for H-1B visa stamping sometime in the first half of July, after July 4th weekend. We have not decided about which location yet. We are looking for females who are planning the same so they can accompany her and vice versa. If anyone is out there, please contact me at ***********@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Raj

Hello Raj,

Do you already have a slot reserved in any of the Consulates yet?

If not, please check the availability of the appointment slots - they are not really available in July unless you are Canadian resident. 

~ Sharvari

I have my interview in Vancouver on July 25th. Please let me know if your wife  is  planning around the same time

Thanks

Hello,

My wife is planning to go to Canada for H-1B visa stamping sometime in the first half of July, after July 4th weekend. We have not decided about which location yet. We are looking for females who are planning the same so they can accompany her and vice versa. If anyone is out there, please contact me at ***********@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Raj

Looks like you've not booked any appointment. Look at the available dates, all embassy/consulate have date on or after Sept 2014. 

hi Sameer,

I too learnt that the H1b appointments are now restricted in Canada.

But please let me know how you are able to view dates in mid-September.

I created a new a/c in usvisa-info.com and after selecting the right choices, there is no link to either pay MRV Fee or Appointment date.

Please let me know if the option to pay fee/book appointments is still there.