Do H1B Full Time Employees need Client Letter?

Hi,

I am a Remote and Full time employee working for this Company in U.S. I wanted to know if a client letter is required if you are a full time employee?

I work for multiple clients for my Employer but my LCA mentions Home address as my work address and also has the Employer's address as the Headquarters. But, in my roles and responsibilities, there is a mention of 'providing walk through to the clients'. 

I have the Employer verification letter that describes my role, salary and date of joining.

So, if a questions is asked about my Client letter or if i have an end client, what would be an ideal response?

FYI every h1 is filed after a fulltime job which means you shud be fulltime employee of the petitioner/employer ..When comming to the client letter if ur LCA is filed from the employer headquarters then it's clear that you are providing remote services to your company's customers or clients from ur company headquarters there is no Onsite client work .Unless u are providing a full service Onsite with a contract stating u as contractor of the client then u wud need client letter ..Are u currently residing at ur employer head quarter location in US or u are outside of country ..

Thank you both.

@ July2014_Jmca - I'm working from my Home office which is different from the headqusters location. But in my I129, there is a mention of this home address and that i am a remote employee. I also have the Company's Remote employee manual just in case for the VO. 

• 5 years later...

Hi,

I am a Remote and Full time employee working for this Company in the US, I work from home and my LCA mentions my home address and also has the Employer's address as the Headquarters. I wanted to know if I should mention my home address in the Employment Verification letter along with the roles and responsibilities?

The Employment verification letter will be on the company's letter head which already has their address. Kindly advise

Thank you very much in advance.

Best

• 1 year later...
On 6/17/2014 at 10:59 AM, rtye said:

Thank you both.

@ July2014_Jmca - I'm working from my Home office which is different from the headqusters location. But in my I129, there is a mention of this home address and that i am a remote employee. I also have the Company's Remote employee manual just in case for the VO. 

hi rtye

I have similar situation with me. I am working as a full time employee for company A from my home office. In i129, its mentioned that my work address is my home address. Currently I am working with one of the client of my employer but I work from home only. (Seems like similar situation that you were/are on)

Can you please share your experience for visa interviews? Do you need client letter?