Will Past Designation Names Impact Filing in EB2.

kumar1110

Hi,

My company is planning to start the GC Process for me for SSE position in EB2. But there is a concern relating to my past designation names.Please help in clearing this doubt.

I was having 7+ years experience prior to joining my current company.

My work Experience with my past 4 employers were

1)Designation A-- Worked for 2 Years for Company A

2)Designation B.--Worked for 2 years for Company B.

3)Designation C--Worked for 2 years for Company C.

4)Designation D--Worked for 1 year 9 months for Company D

Out of the above mentioned designations,except Designation C,others are SSE or equivalent to SSE Level like Technology Analyst.

Now,to cover 5 years or more of experience for filing in EB2,at least 3 companies needs to considered for me,which means 3 different designation names.

Question

Is it recommendable to file mine in EB2 for SSE position, considering 3 different past designation names(though all of them of SSE role) to take 5 years or more of experience.

Lawyer is little concerned to put the requirement as 3 different designations to match my profile.

Please help in clearing this as I don't want to file in EB3 category unnecessarily after having this much years of experience.

Thanks In Advance.

The attorney will file in the proper category. There is nothing you can do in your job history so just sit back and enjoy the wait no matter what it is.

YOU need to understand that YOU are not in control of this process. The attorneys will do their best to file legally in the manner most advantageous to you; that is their obligation. If you are not file in the category you prefer, it is because you do not meet the qualifications. Either your filings wait or you accept what you are given.

If you do not like the scenario available to you, you will have to go elsewhere.  You will be treated fairly per US law.

Archived