All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
reshmas

Earliest Appointment Dates in Calgary/Vancouver canada

Hi, Can any of you please let me know the earliest appointment date or next available appoinment date in calgary/Vancouver for H1 stamping ?

Only September dates are shown for now.. I am still awaiting for them to clear or open up some dates in July or August. Good Luck with your hunt. Please keep posted in case you see any openings. 

Regards

S

Any date posted would be gone  with the delay in moderation.  If you cannot figure out how to get appointment date, you are unqualified to work in the US.

Found this info or next couple of months you may not see any dates.

The Department of State announced on June 3, 2014 that due to increasingly heavy demand by Canada-based visa applicants, the seven U.S. visa processing posts in Canada are extremely limited in their ability to accept third country national (TCN) cases during the peak demand period of June, July, and August.

Canadian posts encourage such TCN applicants to seek appointments elsewhere in the world, such as in the applicant's home country. Canadian posts offer increased appointment availability for TCNs during non-peak processing times, such as October and November, and January through May. 

Emergency cases may seek consideration for scheduling an interview at a Canada post by visiting canada.usembassy.gov.

Hi, Can any of you please let me know the earliest appointment date or next available appoinment date in calgary/Vancouver for H1 stamping ?

calgary - 106 Days

Vancouver - 141 Days

U will see none of the dates for the next couple of months in Canada ,

My attorney provided this update

The Department of State announced on June 3, 2014 that due to increasingly heavy demand by Canada-based visa applicants, the seven U.S. visa processing posts in Canada are extremely limited in their ability to accept third country national (TCN) cases during the peak demand period of June, July, and August.

Canadian posts encourage such TCN applicants to seek appointments elsewhere in the world, such as in the applicant's home country. Canadian posts offer increased appointment availability for TCNs during non-peak processing times, such as October and November, and January through May. 

Emergency cases may seek consideration for scheduling an interview at a Canada post by visiting canada.usembassy.gov.

Based on the past experience, Is there a chance the Vancouver Appointment slots could open up between now and October? The latest slots i see now are from October End. Thanks!