H1b RFE Response Review

info4tek

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my case is approved, approval notice has receipt date-3/16. Good luck to all those who are waiting.

my case is approved, approval notice has receipt date-3/16. Good luck to all those who are waiting.

My case is approved on 3/21 . But I got the approval copy and it has the approved date as 16th March. Good luck to every one.

hello chetandeo

I am also in the same boat, my REF response review is 9-March-2012 and still it is waiting for RFE response review. please update the status.

Is RFE response review also considering FIFO ?.....

Hello all,

My case:

H1b Transfer & Extension 2nd 3 yr term Receipt date(Regular processing): 07/29/2011

RFE date:01/23/2012

RFE response review date: 03/15/2012

Hope to get a decision asap Fingers crossed !!

Hello all,

My case:

H1b regular processing):

RFE response review date: 22nd march/2012

waiting to get approve

Any idea how many days to get approved for regular RFE processing

Thanks

GJ

Hi All ,

Shocked to see within just one week mine is processed at CSC Centre , Regular process , RFE ..status shows post decision activity

Waiting for the approved petition ..thanks for all your support during this waiting period

Thanks

GJ

Hello All ,

My case is approved yesterday, All the best for the waiting friends....!!!

Hi,

I have got RFE on Feb 13th. My employer said he gave RFE response on March 19th. Till now my status didnot change to RFE response review. How long will it take to change status and any idea if employer will get acknowledgement that USCIS received the RFE Response.

really appreciate your help.

thanks

Hi,

I have got RFE on Feb 13th. My employer said he gave RFE response on March 19th. Till now my status didnot change to RFE response review. How long will it take to change status and any idea if employer will get acknowledgement that USCIS received the RFE Response.

thanks

Here is my petition details

Extension after 5 years with i140 approved.

Applied date: 12/20/2011

RFE : 12/30/2011

RFE response: 03/19/2012

Status is RFE response review as of 03/29/2012

Thanks

Hi GPRK & h1visa2012,

Looks like both of you have responded to RFE as of 19th March. Any update yet? Which center have you filed to?

My RFE was received on 22nd March 2012 in VSC. Status currently shows RFE response review. However no update. I am on premium processing.

Hi,

thanks

Mine got updated within a week.

Hi GPRK & h1visa2012,

Looks like both of you have responded to RFE as of 19th March. Any update yet? Which center have you filed to?

My RFE was received on 22nd March 2012 in VSC. Status currently shows RFE response review. However no update. I am on premium processing.

RS1980,

Our cases are a little different as my status changed to RFE Response Review on 19th and he sent the reply on 196th. My status is still the same.

GPRK,

Mine took a week to reflect the change of status.

Hi GPRK & h1visa2012,

RS1980,

My petition is with CSC

My case status changed from RFE to RFE response review on March 16th. I have applied for h1b extension at VSC under normal processing.

How long will it take to change to get final decision for normal processing after RFE response in VSC?

In May 1st week I will complete 240 days from my i94 expiry date, whether i can work after that if decsiion is pending till that time?

One additional informaion, My wife's H4 got approved on 4/2. So i believe mine would be approved, but I am worrying it shouldnot take more time beyond May 1st week. My empolyer will not go for PP.

Archived