3 h1 stamp rejected in Jamaica: Sad :(

ottawa_rocks

Hello Everyone, i just got to know about this & will update it...

3 of my close friends got rejection at Jamaica and have left for India now. I will be getting a list of questions from them soon...1 of them was full-time of a fortune 100 company and 2 were consultants...

Let's pray that they may gather the power and peace to survive in these tough times.

Hi Ottawa rocks,

Can you please provide more information about the questions asked... i have an appointment already in India but was planning to shift to jamaica again and saw this post..Now I am confused...please post what questions/reason for rejection for your friends..

Thanks

Kumar

ExpertRam -Is this RFE's been happening recently ?? What are the RFE's and how long they are taking to clear ?it would be really helpful if u can share any info related to them if u know so ..Thanks for posting andetring know about this RFE haven't heard about it lately seems like some new info..

People got RFE for Employer Employee relations, EVVC model, and w2 income different from the income stated in the LCA(huge difference), inhouse projects, finally if candidate not answering to the point for the question they asked. Hope it helps. First time H1 also lots of questions. now getting visa in jamaica is 65(successful)-35 ratio

i totally understand ..every h1 is unique...I was just trying to get the reason for those 3 h1's which got rejected....

Ottawa rocks - please let us know if you got any update...

Thanks

When you understand it then why do you need to know the reason??

You make sure you got everything ready for the interview, forget about the others. Their might any reason for rejection.

ExpertRam -Is this RFE's been happening recently ?? What are the RFE's and how long they are taking to clear ?it would be really helpful if u can share any info related to them if u know so ..Thanks for posting andetring know about this RFE haven't heard about it lately seems like some new info..

Consulates issue 221g for verification not RFE.

People got RFE for Employer Employee relations, EVVC model, and w2 income different from the income stated in the LCA(huge difference), inhouse projects, finally if candidate not answering to the point for the question they asked. Hope it helps. First time H1 also lots of questions. now getting visa in jamaica is 65(successful)-35 ratio

So its clear that people without proper documentation and by not following H1 rules are facing visa problems.

That's why I say make sure YOU have all the required documents to show that your petition is strong and followed H1 rules.

Hi Expert Ram,

I really need to speak to your regarding this. I do have huge difference.  i would appreiacte if you can share your contact information. or please reach me on gmail .   My   contact is  premkalyan521

Archived