H1B regular application. No reply from USCIS yet

User88

I have applied for H1B for April 2014 under regular processing. I have not heard back anything from USCIS yet. Neither an approval nor any deniel. My check also has not been encashed. Is there a chance that I can be hopeful about the approval of my H1B? Or does it mean that I have not been selected in the lottery?

I have applied for H1B for April 2014 under regular processing. I have not heard back anything from USCIS yet. Neither an approval nor any deniel. My check also has not been encashed. Is there a chance that I can be hopeful about the approval of my H1B? Or does it mean that I have not been selected in the lottery?

If you have not received any intimation till now , there are more chances of not being selected in the lottery.Talk to your employer.

What do you mean with "your check"?

The employer pays for the H1, so it would be the employer's check.

I am in the same boat buddy. hang tight, USCIS picks up more than 65k applications just to have a buffer incase there are denials. So, You never know. Stay positive.

Archived