Immediate help - H1 B denied because of my university

Hita

Hi,

I received a NOID last week on my H1B due to my University .

I applied in masters quota, I did my masters in Stratford University, they reasoned that my University is for profit so it is not USCIS considered.I came to US ON F1 Visa , where stamping was done on Stratford University

I have hardly 15 days left to open case for my H1B .But my employer don't have good attorney, He suggested me that I can get one if I want to.Can some one help me if I go through this positive.If yes please reply me I will contact directly. 

Please post your suggestions with all my options

Thanks!

Your H1 will get denied.

It is well-known that a degree from a for-profit university can NOT be used for the H1 masters quota.

You have to leave the country. The H1 can not be approved.

You wasted your money for a useless degree. You help pay for the yacht of the Stratford owner.

The seemingly cheap degree is now costing you dearly.

People need to stay away from for-profit institutions. I and other have said that over and over in forums.

I have hardly 15 days left to open case for my H1B .But my employer don't have good attorney, He suggested me that I can get one if I want to.Can some one help me if I go through this positive.If yes please reply me I will contact directly. 

Please post your suggestions with all my options

Your employer is playing safe game here.

According to H1 rules, your master's degree has to be from public university.If not you cannot use that degree for H1 approval and I guess your employer is aware of this rule.

Next time when you file for H1, file it under general quota. For now your H1 is almost gone.

Thanks!

I uderstood that very lately, my employer said that attorney suggested us to apply under masters, thats why I did this, my plan from beginning was general quota only, I trusted him thats my fault. Now he changed his word and saying it was not attorney it is our decision.He ruined everything

Some one suggested that good attorney can help me come over this, is that true?

Thanks!

I uderstood that very lately, my employer said that attorney suggested us to apply under masters, thats why I did this, my plan from beginning was general quota only, I trusted him thats my fault. Now he changed his word and saying it was not attorney it is our decision.He ruined everything

Some one suggested that good attorney can help me come over this, is that true?

No. It is in the law. No lawyer can overcome that.

It is a well-known thing.

• 8 months later...

Hi Hita,

Please update on your case status?

Is it approved?

Of course not.

What part of "It is the LAW" don't you understand???

For the H1 Masters quota, the degree has to be from an accredited, public or non-profit private university in the US. No exceptions!

• 5 months later...

Archived