H1-B transfer in progress with B and new offer from C

h1bburbank

I am working with a India based IT company in US on H1-B from last 15 months. 

I decided to make a move and got some offers, I accepted an offer from company B and they got LCA approved and H1-B transfer in premium mode is under progress. I have the receipt number as well.

Meanwhile I am getting an even better offer with company C, which is my preference. I still haven't put in notice to leave my current employer.

A. I can ask for H1-B transfer from A to C, as I am currently working with A. But A to B is already in progress in premium mode.

B. The H4 extension from B for my spouse, if approved,  will be valid and I don't need to ask for H4 extension while applying transfer for C.

C. What happens when I have H1-B transfer approved from Company B as well as Company C, can I join any one?

I decided to make a move and got some offers, I accepted an offer from company B and they got LCA approved and H1-B transfer in premium mode is under progress. I have the receipt number as well.

Meanwhile I am getting an even better offer with company C, which is my preference. I still haven't put in notice to leave my current employer.

A. I can ask for H1-B transfer from A to C, as I am currently working with A. But A to B is already in progress in premium mode.

B. The H4 extension from B for my spouse, if approved,  will be valid and I don't need to ask for H4 extension while applying transfer for C.

C. What happens when I have H1-B transfer approved from Company B as well as Company C, can I join any one?

A - Yes , you can ask for H1-B from C.

B - If your spouse has a valid I-94 you don't need to ask her for her extn from B or C.But its good if you apply her with yours.

C- Yes

A. Yes.

B. Yes, not required.

C. You have the right to choose. But, you might be liable for any damage based on the contract you signed with employers.

Archived