3 years h1b extension with approved I-140 from old employer

JKB_H1B

Hi Experts, 

My case details.

Actual H1B started Aug 2006.

1. I 140 Approved - July 2011 with employer A, Priority date FEB 2011 EB3 

It has not been revoked as per USCIS website.

2. Changed To employer B and got 3 years extension with approved  I 140 from employer A

3. Now my H1B expires on Nov 2015, employer B is not starting My GC process and I am worried it will keep my status in limbo next year.

4. The question is I got an offer from Employer C (Full time) and he is willing to do GC as soon as I join the company based on the condition that I get a 3 years extension on approved I-140 from employer A.

will i get a 3 year extension if I go with employer C on approved I-140 from Employer A?

Please advise....

Hi Experts, 

My case details.

Actual H1B started Aug 2006.

1. I 140 Approved - July 2011 with employer A, Priority date FEB 2011 EB3 

It has not been revoked as per USCIS website.

2. Changed To employer B and got 3 years extension with approved  I 140 from employer A

3. Now my H1B expires on Nov 2015, employer B is not starting My GC process and I am worried it will keep my status in limbo next year.

4. The question is I got an offer from Employer C (Full time) and he is willing to do GC as soon as I join the company based on the condition that I get a 3 years extension on approved I-140 from employer A.

will i get a 3 year extension if I go with employer C on approved I-140 from Employer A?

Please advise....

Yes, you will get 3 years extension as long as I-140 is not revoked.

Archived