H-1b rejected and re-filed

prasadssvga

CASE STATUS

I had left my employer A on Feb-28-2014, and joined company B on MAR-01-2014. Company B filed my H1 on Feb-18-2014, and they received a notice of RFE on my H1 transfer dated FEB-14-2014. Company B responded to RFE on APR-17-2014 (Wait time to get PO/SOW was 2 months)  and but it eventually got rejected on Apr-19-2014. Per USCIS website after seeing the case status online, I will get the denial notice in next 10 days. Rejection was due to date differences in LCA and DOE mentioned in RFE. Employer B has re-fileed my petition on APR-23-2014.

My previous H1 with company A is valid till OCt-2014 and Have the VISA stamped/I-94 for the same period in my passport.

State/Country relating to question: California, USA
Additional information to your question: Previous petition was for Waltham, MA(Company A) and new petition is for San Ramon, CA ( Company B)

1. What are the options available to me now?
2. Am I out of status?
3. Am I staying illegally?
4. Can I use my H1 from company A to file another H1 transfer with a new employer C?
5. How can I know if my previous petition with Company A is still active/ revoked?
6. If Company A has revoked H1, will it impact my H1 transfer/refile with Company B and company C?
7. Can I go back to work for my previous employer A now? and also after the RE-FILE gets rejected?
8. Will I have to go for stamping again if all this goes well and re-filing of H1 gets approved with employer B?

9. What are the legal precaution I should take now?

10. What is the impact on H4 due to this rejection and re-file.

Archived