I have filed Federal Tax along with Spouse ITIN application on Feb 21st 2014. After one month I received ITIN Rejection Notice (CP567) from IRS asking to submit new ITIN Application,Tax Return Copy,Notice Copy along with Original Passport. I have sent all the documents to Department of Treasury - Internal Revenue Service - PO Box 149342 - Austin, TX 78714

including my Spouse original Passport thru USPS with Tracking option. By 2 days of time it has reached to IRS address. Could you please let me know how long time they will take to evaluate the application and return back Passport to my address mentioned in W7 application?

Regards,

Raj

• 2 weeks later...

May be 2-3 weeks. That depends on how many applications are in queue...

After ITIN rejection last month for my spouse, We have resubmitted new W7 form on April 14th along with Spouse Originial Passport / Tax return copy (W1040) and IRS notice copy. Today we received ITIN but not the passport.

When we will be receiving Passport?

After ITIN rejection last month for my spouse, We have resubmitted new W7 form on April 14th along with Spouse Originial Passport / Tax return copy (W1040) and IRS notice copy. Today we received ITIN but not the passport.

When we will be receiving Passport?

You will be receiving it within few days.

Archived