Green card using FAMILY-SPONSORED Forth PREFERENCES Visa category for someone in USA Legally

amit2shop

I arrived here in USA on F1 visa in 2009 and I hold masters degree in computer science from US school. Currently I am on the h1-b Visa for last 2 years. My brother is also in the USA and he is a US citizen. I know that I will fall in the FAMILY-SPONSORED Forth PREFERENCES Visa category for Green card processing and according to VISA bulletin of april 2014 priority date is 22-NOV-01. Is there any other way to get a green card as I am already in the USA whiteout waiting for 12 years. 

I arrived here in USA on F1 visa in 2009 and I hold masters degree in computer science from US school. Currently I am on the h1-b Visa for last 2 years. My brother is also in the USA and he is a US citizen. I know that I will fall in the FAMILY-SPONSORED Forth PREFERENCES Visa category for Green card processing and according to VISA bulletin of april 2014 priority date is 22-NOV-01. Is there any other way to get a green card as I am already in the USA whiteout waiting for 12 years. 

There is an investor based GC. Look at USCIS website for more information.

Employer sponsored is a little faster in most cases.

As a sibling, you have to get in the BACK of a very long line. YOU are not so special that you can displace others who have been waiting patiently for their GCs.  You are awfully arrogant to think you an break into the line!

WAIT YOU TURN. If you do not like the wait, you are free to go elsewhere.

Archived