Urgent - Post Decision Activity with 221(g)

anils123

Hi Team,

My H1-B visa is approved in 2009 and my visa is not  stamped at Singapore with 221(g) administrative processing reason.  I have these clarifications for H1-B Transfer

When I searched my case online. It shows the following

Post Decision Activity
On April 28, 2011, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

1)Based on detailed explanation above am I still Cap exempt
2)How much it  will cost to file FOIA
3) Is it using Form I-824 Application
4) Only employer can file or  H1-B applicant can file
5) what will be the response time

Please advise on above clarifications and the best option for me.

Thanks 

Hi Team,

My H1-B visa is approved in 2009 and my visa is not  stamped at Singapore with 221(g) administrative processing reason.  I have these clarifications for H1-B Transfer

When I searched my case online. It shows the following

Post Decision Activity
On April 28, 2011, a USCIS office received this case from the State Department with a request that we review it. We will notify you when we complete our review, or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

1)Based on detailed explanation above am I still Cap exempt
2)How much it  will cost to file FOIA
3) Is it using Form I-824 Application
4) Only employer can file or  H1-B applicant can file
5) what will be the response time

Please advise on above clarifications and the best option for me.

Thanks 

First what is the final decision on that review?

Archived