Jump to content
All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  

Visa for chef who has C1/D VISA

Recommended Posts


Will it be possible to get a person to work in a restaurant in US who has experience of 7-8 years in total in this(working in cruise/hotels) line...including 6 years working on C1/D visa here in xxxxxx cruise lines?

He also got b1/b2 visa stamped.

Any possibilities to get that person to work on land in a restaurant by applying for O-1 (worker of extraordinary ability) or an L-1 (intracompany transfer).

He completed his Bachelors in commerce and a year diploma course in hotel management before started working.

Please advise!

Share this post

Link to post

C/D does not help. If the position requires a 4 year degree in his area, he qualifies for H1B sponsorship. People have the misconception that H1B is only for STEM degrees.

Share this post

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this