USCIS Client Visit

omshiv

Guys..need help to fix the abusers of the system.

I know one person and his employer (obviously DCC) using a fake Client letter for getting his employee's H1 Petition approved. This person told me in person and when I spoke to his employer to find out he said the same thing.

This is what his employer does...he know a Manager (again a Desi) of Client ABC where there are projects usually of 2-3 yrs. He gets a letter from him and submits the Client letter when he files for his employee's H1B petition..the employee then uses the same letter for H1B stamping.

Now my question is...where do I complain in particular? USCIS? ICE? DHS? Any email id?

This is what his employer does...he know a Manager (again a Desi) of Client ABC where there are projects usually of 2-3 yrs. He gets a letter from him and submits the Client letter when he files for his employee's H1B petition..the employee then uses the same letter for H1B stamping.

What's fake here?? He is submitting the genuine client letter with real project.

If you wanna fight against the "abusers" then you will be the first one to get deported.

I'm surprised at you people (except JoeF who answered my question)

It's obvious from my post that the employer is showing a different client than the ones his employees are working. Basically none of his employees are working with Client ABC. But since the employer has a known contact at company ABC he's getting the Client letter from that company.

And the way I see this is it's a big fraud!

It's obvious from my post that the employer is showing a different client than the ones his employees are working. Basically none of his employees are working with Client ABC. But since the employer has a known contact at company ABC he's getting the Client letter from that company.

You can't say that until employee doesn't start working for that client after the approval. What's the guarantee that employee will not work at that client location.

You can't say that until employee doesn't start working for that client after the approval. What's the guarantee that employee will not work at that client location.

If you read the OP's post, you'd see that he also talks about using the letter for stamping. That implies the the people are already working in the US on H1, and allegedly somewhere else.

The ICE website has a "Contact ICE" page: https://www.ice.gov/contact/

Unless and until you can't prove it, you can't do anything.

As much as I understand your side of the argument, I believe that its not omshiv's reponsibility to prove anything. He is not a detective or a law enforcement officer (atleast I believe he is not). I think its fair that he should be able to file a complaint and the law enforcement can investigate/take action.

For what its worth, Its a good step by omshiv towards cleaning the system.

As much as I understand your side of the argument, I believe that its not omshiv's reponsibility to prove anything. He is not a detective or a law enforcement officer (atleast I believe he is not). I think its fair that he should be able to file a complaint and the law enforcement can investigate/take action.

For what its worth, Its a good step by omshiv towards cleaning the system.

He is not doing this as a reponsible person, he is doing it out of jealous. If a person wants to clean the system, he should first respect the system.

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/51819-can-we-file-for-our-own-green-card/

Like joef said, just file a complaint.

JoeF - Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Im going to file a complaint against this employer.

NinetyFive - Thanks. We need to clean these fraud employers. 

Rahul - I can tell you why this employer is committing fraud. As I said earlier, Employer A has a Manager friend at Client ABC, whose technology is lets say - Oracle. None of the employees of employer A has worked on Oracle. They all work on lets say SAP. On Employer A's request, the Client Manager provides a letter saying that they need this employee for 2 yrs to work at Client ABC. Using this letter Employer A petitions H1B for his employees, and the employee takes the same letter while Visa stamping. But none of the employees ever work for Client ABC. Because they do not work on Oracle. They work on SAP.

Isnt that fraud? I spoke to this friend of mine who works for Employer A. And he was the one who told me this. I also spoke to that employer asking on behalf of another friend who was looking for new H1B. He told me the same and also said that this friend would need to pay for H1B..and that too in Cash.

I want to do whatever I can to stop this corruption which our Desi people have a habit of.

No, he said he is using that letter for petition approval. Stamping comes next.

Stamping is only done if the person is abroad.

I understood this is with people who are in the US, and start working for some other client, but still use the fake client letter for stamping later.

I want to do whatever I can to stop this corruption which our Desi people have a habit of.

That's very good.  But just make sure it does not come back to bite you.  You sure do not want them to investigate the fraud you commited paying for PERM :)  

Charity begins at home ...

Stamping is only done if the person is abroad.

I understood this is with people who are in the US, and start working for some other client, but still use the fake client letter for stamping later.

I am not able to understand how ICE will find it out this activity before Oct 1st because the H1 is still under processing?

JoeF - Thanks, that was what I was looking for. Im going to file a complaint against this employer.

NinetyFive - Thanks. We need to clean these fraud employers. 

Rahul - I can tell you why this employer is committing fraud. As I said earlier, Employer A has a Manager friend at Client ABC, whose technology is lets say - Oracle. None of the employees of employer A has worked on Oracle. They all work on lets say SAP. On Employer A's request, the Client Manager provides a letter saying that they need this employee for 2 yrs to work at Client ABC. Using this letter Employer A petitions H1B for his employees, and the employee takes the same letter while Visa stamping. But none of the employees ever work for Client ABC. Because they do not work on Oracle. They work on SAP.

Isnt that fraud? I spoke to this friend of mine who works for Employer A. And he was the one who told me this. I also spoke to that employer asking on behalf of another friend who was looking for new H1B. He told me the same and also said that this friend would need to pay for H1B..and that too in Cash.

I don't their is a fraud here. But how do you or ICE proves that it's fraud before the visa interview or before the employee's joining date?

He is not doing this as a reponsible person, he is doing it out of jealous. If a person wants to clean the system, he should first respect the system.

http://forum.murthy.com/index.php?/topic/51819-can-we-file-for-our-own-green-card/

Like joef said, just file a complaint.

Rahul..you dont even know the meaning of jealous. I should have felt jealous if others get their Green Card and I am yet to get mine.

Also..I have explained several times that I paid only for I-140 and I-485. PERM was paid by my employer.

Also..I have explained several times that I paid only for I-140 and I-485. PERM was paid by my employer.

You paid for your PERM, please read post # 4 from that link. If your really genuine then your employer is supposed to pay your GC process. ANY US genuine employer will pay for I140 and I485. This CLEARLY states that you paid ALL your GC processing fee, including PERM.

Hence you are a FAKE employee and abusing the system.

Rahul..you dont even know the meaning of jealous. I should have felt jealous if others get their Green Card and I am yet to get mine.

Man you are saying different things different times.   First you said you paid for PERM since you employer was not willing to pay anything .   Then you  had a story that your employer paid for PERM AND 140 and you paid only for 485.   Now you are saying your employer paid for PERM only  and you paid for 140 and 485 ....  how many more stories do you have ?

Well..from what I know, this person does not work on that technology(Oracle) which the Client has(SAP). So that could be one of the points to see. Secondly there could be a USCIS Client Visit to ABC Client to find out if that employee really does work there or not.

The rest of the investigations, the concerned authorities should be able to do. 

Well..from what I know, this person does not work on that technology(Oracle) which the Client has(SAP). So that could be one of the points to see. Secondly there could be a USCIS Client Visit to ABC Client to find out if that employee really does work there or not.

The rest of the investigations, the concerned authorities should be able to do. 

Just file the complaint and see what happens.

Archived