All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear!
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
santy

EB1A chances

Hi,

I got my PhD from US and currently working as a 4th year postdoctoral fellow in a IV league medical school. Before coming to US, I did my masters at Indian Institue of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. I have 11 publications in well reputed journals and 10 conference presentations. I have 315 total citations. And I have reviewed couple of publications for the journals.

My question is what are my chances of getting a GC in EB1A category?

Thanks!

Hi,

I got my PhD from US and currently working as a 4th year postdoctoral fellow in a IV league medical school. Before coming to US, I did my masters at Indian Institue of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. I have 11 publications in well reputed journals and 10 conference presentations. I have 315 total citations. And I have reviewed couple of publications for the journals.

My question is what are my chances of getting a GC in EB1A category?

Thanks!

Get it checked with an attorney.

It is Ivy League not IV.  Based on this error after you have been employed at the medical school for 4 years it is obvious that you need an attorney to consult on your chances and to handle your filing.

It may be possible to file in the EB1A category; however it is advisable to speak directly to a knowledgeable immigration attorney prior to proceeding. One option is to contact the Murthy Law Firm and ask to schedule an EB1A paid consult. You will receive an intake prior to the call requesting detailed information of your credentials. The attorney on the call will then discuss their analysis of your credentials and the options available to you.  

santy, you have a good chance through EB1A. As others have pointed out, you should get a good lawyer. Under EB1A, you have to clear three criteria. Authorship (which you have done), International recognition (letters and citations) and judging others work (review journals which you might have to do)