Re-interview after 221g hyderabad - Important

immiprasad

Hi,

Recently(3rd March 2014) I have attended H1 Visa interview in Hyderabad, VO asked basic questions about my employer and they took all my documents (Passport, I 797, I 129, Client letter with agreement, LCA). After one hour one Indian officer called me and provided 221g white slip with administrative processing as ticked but there is no case number written or printed. They have returned all my documents including my passport.

Exactly after 2 weeks 18thMarch 2014; I got a call from Hyderabad consulate and asked for reappear for the interview again. I confirmed 24thMarch2014 for the re-interview.

My question is: Why do they call for re-interview instead of document drop in VFS. Is there any chance of rejecting my VISA ?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Prasad

Hi,

Recently(3rd March 2014) I have attended H1 Visa interview in Hyderabad, VO asked basic questions about my employer and they took all my documents (Passport, I 797, I 129, Client letter with agreement, LCA). After one hour one Indian officer called me and provided 221g white slip with administrative processing as ticked but there is no case number written or printed. They have returned all my documents including my passport.

Exactly after 2 weeks 18thMarch 2014; I got a call from Hyderabad consulate and asked for reappear for the interview again. I confirmed 24thMarch2014 for the re-interview.

My question is: Why do they call for re-interview instead of document drop in VFS. Is there any chance of rejecting my VISA ?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Prasad

Probably they have additional questions to ask you. It could be anything.

Thank you for the supportive response. I wanted to know if any re-interview experience. Also I heard that re-interview is very rare in h1b visa (with in 2 weeks)

I think they just want to check few more things before they give your visa. Be confident, I am sure you will get the visa.

Thanks,

Areddy.

Today I got this below confirmation email for re-interview.

Please come for a re-interview on March 24, 2014 at 8:30 a.m. 

Please bring your ORIGINAL valid passport or ORIGINAL valid photo identity proof (Government issued – Passport, any ID proof e.g. Drivers License, PAN card, Electoral Identity card, Aadhar card etc.), print-out of this letter, while coming to the Consulate General.

• 6 months later...

Dear Advisors & Well Wishers

Today I had an interview for H1B (2014-2015) in Hyderabad Consulate. The VO asked me general questions like, 1). Who is you client? 2). What they do? 3) Who is you employer? 4). How much salary etc...

VO asked me to pass the all documents which were given by my petitioner - (Client agreement, Statement of Work, Tax returns ... etc.). Finally after an hour of verification, she told me that the Client has staffing & consulting services so, you are not going to work for the client, and the client (Staffing & Consulting services company) will send you to work for their clients and issued me 221(g) White slip and returned my passport & all documents.

Kindly have a look 221(g) white slip:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B70eY0ZxsTlnWkhXYjR5cTgwRlE/view?pli=1

I have few questions:

In 221g white slip - Other column she wrote this statement: Contracts or documents showing that they have clients

1). What does this mean? "Contracts or documents showing that they have clients"
2). Is it applicable to the client or to my petitioner?
3). If it applicable to my petitioner, then can we submit all of my employer - clients contract copies for this 221(g) query? As he has many genuine clients in US.

4). Do I wait to get any email from US consulate office?

Interview date: 09 Oct 2014

Thanks in advance & Appreciate your response.
Charan.

As VO summarized her assessment that your client is really a staffing and consulting services company, you really can't be working for them, they would be sending you to their clients. So VO wants you to submit a list of clients of your client (staffing & consulting services company) and their contracts. 

Today I had an interview for H1B (2014-2015) in Hyderabad Consulate. The VO asked me general questions like, 1). Who is you client? 2). What they do? 3) Who is you employer? 4). How much salary etc...

VO asked me to pass the all documents which were given by my petitioner - (Client agreement, Statement of Work, Tax returns ... etc.). Finally after an hour of verification, she told me that the Client has staffing & consulting services so, you are not going to work for the client, and the client (Staffing & Consulting services company) will send you to work for their clients and issued me 221(g) White slip and returned my passport & all documents.

I have few questions:

In 221g white slip - Other column she wrote this statement: Contracts or documents showing that they have clients

1). What does this mean? "Contracts or documents showing that they have clients"

3). If it applicable to my petitioner, then can we submit all of my employer - clients contract copies for this 221(g) query? As he has many genuine clients in US.

Charan.

Correct me if I am wrong, your client is not the actual client . He is just a vendor right?

Whatever it is, it's better to find full time employment not a consulting firm.

Hello itsmeusa,

Thanks you so much for your time to give response!!!

If that is the case my H1B is going to be an EVC (Employer-Vendor-Client) model and I think, it is not possible to get his (my client) clients agreements. Because I am going work for him through my employer and I am not a direct employee for my client..... My employer (petitioner) has many product based end clients and this is also one of those clients and this client also have staffing and consulting services is a part of his business.

When I spoke to my employer, he suggested me to submit his (employer clients) other client agreements for this query... 

What do you suggest, your help would be really appreciated.

Can I ask my employer to write a cover letter stating my credibility, how it can be helpful to work with his (employer) other clients?

Thank you so much!!

Charan

I know what you mean...

Sure, get the cover letter, get the list of your employer's clients and agreements with other clients in place. However your employer should spike out that you would be working only at your client (as per H-1b).

Whatever you do, please remember that - it's up to VO's discretion if s/he would accept the documents and give you favorable decision.

Hi rajul412

For example my employer is A - having 3 clients X, Y, Z..I am placed through my employer in X client I have to work in X client place only. VO checked (I think) X client website, she told me that, that is only consulting staffing farm there is no project for you they will place you in their clients and gave me the white slip. My employer having several in house products and clients and they genuine.

Hope you understand..

Thanks

Charan

I know what you mean...

Sure, get the cover letter, get the list of your employer's clients and agreements with other clients in place. However your employer should spike out that you would be working only at your client (as per H-1b).

Whatever you do, please remember that - it's up to VO's discretion if s/he would accept the documents and give you favorable decision.

Thanks for your supportive response.

Interviewed date : 08 Oct 2014,  Do I need to wait for the email form the consulate or can I submit my docs with 221g white slip (which i shared link on the above post).

My employer has given the cover letter with below body text.

This letter is submitted in support of the 221(g) U.S INA as requested. This is to notify that Charan resident of the republic of India as an “H1-B Non-Immigrant” to continue to serve as a Computer Programmer with ABC Tech company which is subsidiary of CBA Tech (www.cba.com) and its clients such as 123 Bank, 234 Services, 456 Technologies and 678 America (678 is my client).

He is eminently qualified for the preferred position by the virtue of his credentials and he is presently working with CBA tech since a year

He has supplemented his education with actual experience while designing and implementing software applications in several software development companies in India and abroad. Therefore, ABC Tech, and Its clients may utilize his skills depending on requirements.

Attachments:

Client Contract Documents of ABC Tech (Clients: 123 Bank, 234 Services, 456 Technologies and 678 America)

ABC Tech Income Tax returns.(2013, 2012 and 2011)

ABC Tech. Employees list

ABC Tech acquisition documents by CBA Tech.

ABC Tech. Software products documents.

Please give an advice on above points.

Thanks

Charan.

I have few questions:

Charan.

Charan did you get email from US consulate office? Are you waiting for email or you submitted the documents?

Thanks for your supportive response.

Interviewed date : 08 Oct 2014,  Do I need to wait for the email form the consulate or can I submit my docs with 221g white slip (which i shared link on the above post).

My employer has given the cover letter with below body text.

This letter is submitted in support of the 221(g) U.S INA as requested. This is to notify that Charan resident of the republic of India as an “H1-B Non-Immigrant” to continue to serve as a Computer Programmer with ABC Tech company which is subsidiary of CBA Tech (www.cba.com) and its clients such as 123 Bank, 234 Services, 456 Technologies and 678 America (678 is my client).

He is eminently qualified for the preferred position by the virtue of his credentials and he is presently working with CBA tech since a year

He has supplemented his education with actual experience while designing and implementing software applications in several software development companies in India and abroad. Therefore, ABC Tech, and Its clients may utilize his skills depending on requirements.

Attachments:

Client Contract Documents of ABC Tech (Clients: 123 Bank, 234 Services, 456 Technologies and 678 America)

ABC Tech Income Tax returns.(2013, 2012 and 2011)

ABC Tech. Employees list

ABC Tech acquisition documents by CBA Tech.

ABC Tech. Software products documents.

Please give an advice on above points.

Thanks

Charan.

Charan, Did you received an email form US consulate?Are you waiting for email or submitting the documents without email. Please let me know.I have the same issue like you.

hindu1, I did not receive email from them, But i submit my documents.. can you share your 221g so that i can help you....

Charan, In my 221g they asked me all the documents from "Your petitioner ".  I have all the documents. Can you please explain me what are the next steps I need to follow. 

Charan, In my 221g they asked me all the documents from "Your petitioner ".  I have all the documents. Can you please explain me what are the next steps I need to follow. 

Goto the VFS office (it opens 10am) and submit. that's it.. no appointments required and wait for an email from consulate.. Are you in hyd?

Hi Charan,

My case is same as yours.

I have attended my H1-B Visa interview on 08-Oct-2014 at U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad.. My application ID is AAXXXXXX. I was given 221G white slip asking for client related document and VO returned my passport.

VO informed me that I will receive an email on how to proceed further but i have not received any email so far.

It would be great if anyone can help with info to proceed further in my case. Thanks a lot.

P.S: My Case status is as below on CEAC website.

U.S. Department of State
NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION
Administrative Processing
Application ID or Case Number: AAXXXXXX Case Creation Date: 07-Oct-2014 Status Updated Date: 08-Oct-2014    
Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Hi Charan,

My case is same as yours.

I have attended my H1-B Visa interview on 08-Oct-2014 at U.S. Consulate General Hyderabad.. My application ID is AAXXXXXX. I was given 221G white slip asking for client related document and VO returned my passport.

VO informed me that I will receive an email on how to proceed further but i have not received any email so far.

It would be great if anyone can help with info to proceed further in my case. Thanks a lot.

P.S: My Case status is as below on CEAC website.

U.S. Department of State

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Administrative Processing
Application ID or Case Number: AAXXXXXX Case Creation Date: 07-Oct-2014 Status Updated Date: 08-Oct-2014    

Your visa case is currently undergoing necessary administrative processing. This processing can take several weeks. Please follow any instructions provided by the Consular Officer at the time of your interview. If further information is needed, you will be contacted. If your visa application is approved, it will be processed and mailed/available within two business days.

Hi Vishwa,

can you upload and share your 221g in google drive which i did, so that I can help you what exactly they asked. hide your applicaton id..

if it is checked then first checkbox then only you will get an email (I guess, but i m not sure). I submit my docs within 8 business days in VFS office.

All the best

Charan

Hi Charan,

Thanks for your reply.

My white slip is accessible at https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B25cFcgArGSqTkZpUTIyYUxJalE/edit?usp=docslist_api

No check box is ticked in my slip.

Did you get any email or phone call to submite your docs ? Please keep me posted on your status which help me to relate to mycase.

Thanks a lot !!

Cheers

Vishwa

Hi Vishwa.

Do not wait for email (it is my opinion). I submit my employer - client contracts I hope the same as per ur 221g, and please do research in google.

send me *************at gmail com

Regards

Charan

Correct me if I am wrong, your client is not the actual client . He is just a vendor right?

Whatever it is, it's better to find full time employment not a consulting firm.

Charan,Today i was my interveiw, i have received the same white slip with others - Contracts,I'm not able to understand what need to submit.Would you please share your thoughts as you faced the similar issue ASAP.

I have applied for in house project for product development.

Archived