H1b Toronto stamping 221g

Wantedmost

Hi All,

Thanks for all guidance and wonderful advice.

Let me tell you my story.

I worked for Company A in India.

Company B has applied for my H1B in April 2013 with consulate processing. And the petition was not approved till November 2013.

I came to US in L1 VISA for company A in September 2013. Like I said my H1b petition got approved on November 2013.

I was in US, my employer (Company B) suggested me to go for stamping in Toronto.

I went for VISA stamping Jan 2014 and I got 221g yellow (admin processing) and asked to wait till further notice. My passport was returned immediately I flew back to US (still working for Company A).

I was asked for some documents via email from Toronto Consulate office and I send it via email. Again I was asked for some more client documents, my employer send it via fedex and via email. Since then I did not hear anything back from consulate office. I am not sure if they are ok with the documents send by my employer.

Now I am waiting for almost 1 month since last communication.

Meanwhile my current employer (company A) asks me to go back to India (end of assignment in US)

Please suggests me what to do:

1. Do I wait till the Consulate office do the admin processing? Or

2. Is it possible to withdraw the application, and get the VISA stamped in India?

3. Is there any other suggestion?

Thank you in Advance.

Archived