H1 B Multiple Applications

One of my friend applied two H1B’s one with Actual Employer and another with one consultancy as Internal Project just to Increase the chances of getting picked in Lottery and he got RFE and asked how you can work at both places and how did other Employer recruited a lot and kept both H1 B on hold, is it not right to apply multiple H1B’s from different consultancies just to increase chances to pick in lottery

One of my friend applied two H1B’s one with Actual Employer and another with one consultancy as Internal Project just to Increase the chances of getting picked in Lottery and he got RFE and asked how you can work at both places and how did other Employer recruited a lot and kept both H1 B on hold, is it not right to apply multiple H1B’s from different consultancies just to increase chances to pick in lottery

Multiple H1's doesn't increase chances.

Was this H1 applied last year?? I am surprised that he got RFE almost after one year.

No he got last year itself

Multiple H1's are fine if they are filed by different employers. But you get into trouble with RFE's because these days people are misusing the H1 by filing multiple H1's with no intention of joining that employer. And because of that many people are not able to get their H1's

So its better to file one H1 to avoid RFE's.

Multiple H1's are fine if they are filed by different employers. But you get into trouble with RFE's because these days people are misusing the H1 by filing multiple H1's with no intention of joining that employer. And because of that many people are not able to get their H1's

So its better to file one H1 to avoid RFE's.

Rahul, in Post 3 you said "Multiple H1's doesn't increase chances.".   Here you are saying " people are misusing the H1 by filing multiple H1's with no intention of joining that employer. And because of that many people are not able to get their H1's".      

Man you are confused ! 

Rahul, in Post 3 you said "Multiple H1's doesn't increase chances.".   Here you are saying " people are misusing the H1 by filing multiple H1's with no intention of joining that employer. And because of that many people are not able to get their H1's".      

Man you are confused ! 

Okay, let's make it clear.

Multiple H1's can be filed by different employers but they doesn't increase chances. Filing multiple H1's with no intention of joining that employer is nothing but misuse of H1.

Okay, let's make it clear.

Multiple H1's can be filed by different employers but they doesn't increase chances. Filing multiple H1's with no intention of joining that employer is nothing but misuse of H1.

So it will not caue any harm to others who are applying for the lottery,   right?  So how come "many people are not able to get their H1's"  ?   Are those many people those who applied for more than one H1 ?   If so,  you can be at peace that the possibilities of genuine  H1 aspirants are not at stake  ..... right ?

Man you are confused ! 

I agree with you.. confused people, helping other people get conused

So it will not caue any harm to others who are applying for the lottery,   right?  So how come "many people are not able to get their H1's"  ?   Are those many people those who applied for more than one H1 ?   If so,  you can be at peace that the possibilities of genuine  H1 aspirants are not at stake  ..... right ?

I think you are right. I agree with you.....thanks for the clarification.

But what about the RFE's??

But what about the RFE's??

RFE's to whom ?   The ones who fraudulently paid and filed multiple H1 ?  That what you and your master are preaching -- all multiple filers are frauds ... pay for their H1.   And if that is true,  are you (and your master) saying that you want the frauds to get H1 ?

If  the are genuine ,  why should they be scared of RFE ?

RFE's to whom ?   The ones who fraudulently paid and filed multiple H1 ?  That what you and your master are preaching -- all multiple filers are frauds ... pay for their H1.   And if that is true,  are you (and your master) saying that you want the frauds to get H1 ?

I am not saying that. Just take a look at this forum and see how many people are abusing the H1 program.

If a person has a genuine employment then he won't bother about multiple H1's.

Coming to H1 sponsoring employers, even the top most sponsoring companies are abusing (misusing) this program by simply filing 100's of applications even though they won't send those employees  to US immediately after the  approval, they just keep them on hold. And when there is a requirement at client location instead of hiring US employee they send this person to US (since he already has an H1). If you take a look into their H1 petition, you will be surprised to know that his salary is very less when compared to US employee’s salary.

chakrakar doesn't care about that. He is just stalking.

I suggest you take some English Lesson to understand the meaning of stalking.  I replied to Rahul when you burged in.   Anyway,  so you are saying you are caring about all those who are illegaly paying for their H1 .  In another thread you said "(most people who have multiple applications paid for the applications, which is illegal.)" .

Good to see that you only care about  illegals (we know, of course,  your heart cries for illegals :) )

As I said earlier,  I will always be there whenever you make a disingenious statement (does WARN ring a bell ?)  ... you may not like it though .  Get out of name calling and learn how to support your arguments.

If  the are genuine ,  why should they be scared of RFE ?

Genuine candidates aren't worried about the multiple H1's .Because their H1 will be approved no matter how many petitions are filed on their behalf. Yes, most of the multiple filers are frauds since they are simply filing H1 to increase their chances in the lottery.

I am not saying that. Just take a look at this forum and see how many people are abusing the H1 program.

Be clear on what you are saying .  This is what you said earlier "And because of that many people are not able to get their H1's"  .      Be clear for whom you are concerned .  

Coming to H1 sponsoring employers, even the top most sponsoring companies are abusing (misusing) this program by simply filing 100's of applications even though they won't send those employees  to US immediately after the  approval, they just keep them on hold. And when there is a requirement at client location instead of hiring US employee they send this person to US (since he already has an H1). If you take a look into their H1 petition, you will be surprised to know that his salary is very less when compared to US employee’s salary.

This is what you said in another thread "Just filing H1 without any intention of joining that employer is misuse because a genuine candidate had lost his chance of getting his H1." 

Can you explain how a genuine candidate lost his chance of getting H1 ? 

I appreciate your crusade against those who file H1 illegaly paying the employer.  But please  do not take the help of  some imaginary theories. 

Archived