Visiting Visa rejected twice

myimmi

Hi,

My In-Laws visa rejected twice with 214(b) code in Hyd. Is it common to get 214(b) And does that mean until unless circumstances changed their visa petition will get rejected all the time ? Following is my situation:

I am on green-card and my wife is on F-1. I sent financial support docs for my in-laws Visitor visa interview. My father-in-law is a farmer and said he has 4 lakhs of annual income. Officer also asked about my job, salary and so on. At the end officer asked to show all the documents(containing my US bank statements, paystubs, my wife's F1 I-20,....etc) And gave 214(b) rejection letter.

As 214(b) states apply after your circumstances changes. But i do not see what could be changed for my in-laws. He is farmer and shown bank balance, assets, told that he has another daughter, home in India. 

Is it possible, they rejected because my wife is on F-1 ?

Hi,

My In-Laws visa rejected twice with 214(b) code in Hyd. Is it common to get 214(b) And does that mean until unless circumstances changed their visa petition will get rejected all the time ? Following is my situation:

I am on green-card and my wife is on F-1. I sent financial support docs for my in-laws Visitor visa interview. My father-in-law is a farmer and said he has 4 lakhs of annual income. Officer also asked about my job, salary and so on. At the end officer asked to show all the documents(containing my US bank statements, paystubs, my wife's F1 I-20,....etc) And gave 214(b) rejection letter.

As 214(b) states apply after your circumstances changes. But i do not see what could be changed for my in-laws. He is farmer and shown bank balance, assets, told that he has another daughter, home in India. 

Is it possible, they rejected because my wife is on F-1 ?

Why don't they take the help of an immigration attorney before going again for a visa interview. They need to demonstrate strong ties to home country and an intention to come back.

1. Why did YOU sent the financial support docs?

2. Is a person spouse is a GC holder, what;s the gurantee that person will go back after finishing the school??

So what;s the gurantee that your im laws will go back after the visit when they are dependent financially on GC holder?

My In-laws tried with their own financial support docs (as farmer, own assets, said to go visit their daughter who is on F-1), but got rejected at that time. So this time tired with son-in-law support, but got rejected again.

I Understand the point that my wife is on F-1 and no guarantee she will go back because of her married status to me. But this is about my in-laws visitor visa and we are showing that they have another daughter in India and assets they need to come back to.

Not sure what could be changed for them to give another shot. 

My In-laws tried with their own financial support docs (as farmer, own assets, said to go visit their daughter who is on F-1), but got rejected at that time. So this time tired with son-in-law support, but got rejected again.

I Understand the point that my wife is on F-1 and no guarantee she will go back because of her married status to me. But this is about my in-laws visitor visa and we are showing that they have another daughter in India and assets they need to come back to.

Not sure what could be changed for them to give another shot. 

Contact an attorney dude...!!!

Archived