Calgary Stamping March 5th - In CEAC still Admin Processing

sacrosanct

Hi Folks,

I am in a bit of worry, I had my visa interview at Calgary on March 5th 2014. The interview went well and officer told your visa is approved and should be ready for pick up with in 3-5 business days.

On March 5th after interview in the CEAC website, status is Admin Processing.

March 6th - Still Admin Processing.

March 7th - Still Admin Processing.

The officer did not give me any 221g or any slip or mention any additional processing is needed.

Ppl who had interview on the same day after my slot also got their passports at Loomis on March 6th.

I am not sure what is happening in my case. Please post if any one has any suggestions or facing similar situation.

Thanks

Am in the same boat my friend. I searched the forums and some people have mentioned that it says the same for everyone and we should wait for 5 business days (12th) before writing to the consulate. But please update the thread if your status changes.

Hi,

Where are you staying in Calgary? When was your interview?

Hi,

No need to worry.. I had interview on March 3 and I didn't receive my passport.. On friday my status changed to Ready and after couple of hours it is changed back to Administrative Processing.. This is the PIMS verification issue. Hopefully ur status will be changed next week..

Hi Folks,

I am in a bit of worry, I had my visa interview at Calgary on March 5th 2014. The interview went well and officer told your visa is approved and should be ready for pick up with in 3-5 business days.

On March 5th after interview in the CEAC website, status is Admin Processing.

March 6th - Still Admin Processing.

March 7th - Still Admin Processing.

The officer did not give me any 221g or any slip or mention any additional processing is needed.

Ppl who had interview on the same day after my slot also got their passports at Loomis on March 6th.

I am not sure what is happening in my case. Please post if any one has any suggestions or facing similar situation.

Thanks

Can you Please share the questions asked by VO?

Hi,

No need to worry.. I had interview on March 3 and I didn't receive my passport.. On friday my status changed to Ready and after couple of hours it is changed back to Administrative Processing.. This is the PIMS verification issue. Hopefully ur status will be changed next week..

Hi Arun,

Did the VO mention anything about PIMS during your inteview?? In my case he did not mention about PIMS.

Thanks

Mine status is ready since the beginning. I had my interview on 25th of Feb, and I was told that I will get my visa within 3-5 business days.

I think that there is no point in approving the visa and then taking so long to process the visa. I guess it is better for us if VO tells that processing is going to take longer then 3-5 business days.

Hi Mpearl and sacrosanct,

VO didn't mention any PIMS check during my interview and while going through forums came to know it is PIMS verification issue. Finally my passport Issued and going to pick today evening.

March 03 : Administrattive Processing

March 07 : Ready ( 9AM PST)

March 07 : Administrative Processing (11AM PST)

March 10 : Issued

Hi Friends,

My Status just got updated to Issued...

Below is the chronology:

March 5th - Stamping Date

March 6th  - CEAC : Admin Processing

March 7th - CEAC : Admin Processing (Status Updated Date changed to March 7th from March 5th)

March 10th - CEAC : Issued

Good Luck and I wish everyone waiting will get their passports ASAP. :)

Archived